Gay Chicken//Quando10

^they crazy asses so adorable mane i swear🥴💙💚

our favorite chocolate couple been real cute together these last couple of days, so u know i had to write sumthin on them🤪

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

----//----

Starring:

Ben 10 as BenandQuando Rondo as Tyquian

Ben 10 as Ben
and
Quando Rondo as Tyquian

----//----

"This shit is so hard mane! Ugh, ma fuckin' eyes!"

Ben snickered in amusement as he watched Kentrell chop up some onions on the cutting board, tears streaming down the man's face from the vegetables strong fums. He swatted the flies away in annoyance, the afternoon sun coming down on them as they congregated in the backyard with everyone else.

"You been cuttin' those onions fo' like ten minutes now mane, just get it ova with." He muttered, lazily running his lighter over the fat ass blunt in his hand. "Why you cuttin' them thangs again?"

Kentrell went to blick rapidly, more tears falling, before wiping his eyes with his arm. "Joe said he wanted a lot for his burgers and potatoe salad."

"Save yoself the trouble and just stop. That's probably why the nigga breath stank now." Ben mumbled, causing Kentrell to give a watery laugh.

"You should do a service fo' the community and put breath mints in Joe potatoe salad instead, maybe he'll get the hint."

"Don't do ma nigga mane." His friend smiled, bumping into him playfully. "He smell just fine."

"Yo nigga do himself like that bitch. You been around him fo' too long, you probably got use to his stench."

"Herm, hurry up with them burgers on the grill big bruh, a nigga hungry!"

He turned and watched Tyquian's energetic little ass run around the backyard, shouting out Kentrell's new song from the top of his lungs, a big ass smile on his face.

"Check out ma murder man dance big bruh!"

The small man crotched down and started dancing, the others in the backyard hyping him up before he stood tall and started crip walking, bringing a big cheesy smile on Ben's face.

"Whipped ass." He heard Kentrell mutter.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up and keep choppin' them onions fo' yo stank ass boyfriend."