A Day as The College Student//NBABlueface, Final Part

^^^wat an iconic video

whew im tied

ive been tryin to read and finish this shit up all damn day, but this nigga i started talkin to just luv talkin to a bitch like😪 i gotta tell his ass i need sum space, and he probably gonna cuss me out if i do but idgaf🤷🏾‍♀️

vote, comment, and enjoy luvs💚💕🖤

----//----

Starring:

Blueface as Johnathan

NBA Youngboy as Kentrell

----//----

Johnathan drove down the street, quiet. Nameless by Lil Keed blasted loudly through his speakers, making the car vibrate. He loved the song, but he was so deep in thought, he couldn't even fully enjoy it.

He was on his way to meet Kentrell at their usual spot, and he was excited, but also slightly dreading what was going to happen as well.

~

"Put that dick in." Johnathan panted, smacking the man's ass harshly. Kentrell bit his lip as he reached back and grabbed his length, rubbing it against his hole before slowly descending on it.

Johnathan opened his legs wider in the chair to accomodated all the ass currently in his lap, lifting up the small cheerleading skirt as he watched the smaller man swallow him inch by inch. When Kentrell finally was seated, he shivered, the taller man watching the muscles of the man's back briefly tighten.

"Oooo shit, daddy." And Johnathan watched as Kentrell mewled, reaching back to hold on to both of the arm rest's of the chair, biting his lip as he began to bounce up and down on his dick.

The shorter man looked back at him, gasping in pleasure. "Y-Your dick alway's f-feel's so gooddd."

Johnathan smirked back as one hand did his signature eyebrow move, the other hand on the man's narrow waist, hanging on for the ride. Kentrell let out a breathless laugh at him as he continued, hips moving in tight circles as he fucked himself on the man's dick, so wet and tight around him. God this nigga was going to kill him one day, it was just too good.