Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Part 2

BOW

happy new years again my luvs🥳 sorry i couldnt get this out yesterday, i tried but babysittin + bein hungover from the night before was not a good combo😭 its all good thoo

this a long one, so excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoyyy💕

~

"Whatchu packin' for?"

Taurus looked up to see Crystal standing over him, Tremani resting on her hip, both looking at him curiously. He finished folding up another shirt to put in his suitcase before walking up to the two, thumping his wife in her wide ass forehead before snatching his son up to pepper with kisses, the one year old squealing in happiness.

"The annual company retreat remember? Mr. Davis been in a extra good mood lately too, so we finna be gone fo' a lil longer than usual. A week and a half this time."

"You know where?"

"Naw. It's a surprise, but he said it's out of the country so."

The petite woman hummed, taking their son back and resting on the bed, comfortably watching him continue to throw things in his bags to head out tomorrow morning. Taurus went to shuffle through one of the top drawers of his dresser, looking for his passport, when he saw a famaliar case instead. He frowned and begrudgingly took out the box, looking over the customized handkerchief his boss had gave him, mood growing somber as he ran his thumb across the material.

"You and yo lil boyfriend still ain't make up yet?" Crystal asked, boredly typing away at her phone, not seeing the way he stiffened at her words.

"Naw." He muttered lowly, putting the box away.

"Y'all so stubborn, like just make up already. I know y'all miss y'all nightly sessions." And she placed her tongue against her cheek to make it visibly poke out, bringing a clenched fist up to her mouth as well, before stupidly wiggling her eyebrows at him.

He knew that the woman was just talking shit, but Taurus still couldn't help but roll his eyes and get a little defensive.

"Shut the fuck up, you always tryin' to be funny and shit."

It had been a week since that night at the office. The next morning afterwards, he had tried to go and talk to his boss about it, but the smaller seemed determined to avoid him like the plague, so now things were just tense and awkward. With the way Tyquian had been dodging him, you would've thought his crush was scared of him or something.

And that in turn made him berate himself, because maybe he had moved too fast? Unlocked a bad and buried memory? But still...

Perhaps he had been reading into it wrong, but he felt like Tyquian had been feeling him just as much as he had been feeling the smaller. The devilish glances brown eyes sent him when they were playing around, the small lip bites when he thanked Taurus for bringing him something, those late night office chats that lasted for hours. Had that meant nothing?Had he just been living in some little fantasy hoping for something more? He hoped not. Because he really, really liked Tyquian. Like a lot. And Taurus had gotten pass the fact that he was falling for a whole man, he would always be honest with himself at the end of the day. If he was attracted to him, he was attracted.