Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Final Part

^a mf BOP

BOW!

again this took WAYYY longer that expected, but im just glad i was finally able to finish it lol

this is a 10k one my luvs and i know im uploadin it late, so read it whenever u get the time too

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

----//----

It was a quiet and chill Sunday afternoon, a couple days after Sheyaa had let him go back home. Kentrell had been laying down in his living room watching tv, eating some special blueberry cheescake popcorn Nick had gotten him, when there was a loud and urgent knock at his door. He raised an eyebrow, before getting up and opening it, revealing an excited looking and bouncy Cortlen.

"Whatchu want nigga? Ma other friends ain't hea' fo' you to kill, you know that right?"

"Watcho mouth befo' I slit yo throat, lil nigga. Come hea'."

He couldn't even argue because then the man was picking him up and dashing across the street to his house, and a tired Kentrell let him, wondering what the hell the vampire could want with him.

"I'm finna show yo lil ass, just wait." The man cheesed, quickly rushing inside and through the house. Kentrell yawned as he was carried up the stairs and set down on his feet, watching the taller open the large latch door that led to the attic, before grabbing him underneath his armpits and flying up.

It was clean; no dust or spider webs in sight. There were a plethora of bookshelves filled with literature throughout the room, and a bunch of glass vials of unknown liquids sitting on tables big and small scattered around the area. There was an abundance of writing on the walls, the language something he couldn't quite make out and candles lit all around them, giving the colorful space a pretty glow. Sheyaa and Tyquian were there as well, standing infront of something that he couldn't quite make out, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

He slowly walked forward to see a golden alter, intricate patterns etched on the surface. On top of said alter sat what looked to be a still body, laid down on its back, covered with a thin white sheet. Kentrell's heartbeat immediately picked up when he looked at the outline of the body closer.

He knew that big ass forehead from anywhere.

"I-is that Melly? What the hell-"

"Shhhhh." Cortlen hushed him, looking closely at his phone for the time. "In the next minute, he should be good."

He didn't know what the fuck that meant, but he shut his mouth and looked on warily at his seemingly deceased friend. That next minute was incredibly tense, and Kentrell shuffled on his feet as they all silently watched the body, his eyes beginning to water. He felt his throat start to tighten up and hot tears spill, because more than a minute had passed, and the man still hadn't moved.

"Oh ma f-fuckin'-" Kentrell covered his face with his shirt, tears falling fast as he continued to cry, body tight and shaking.

Even before he had gotten his freedom back, it weighed heavy on his mind what the fuck had happened to his friend. He had tried to toughen it out infront of the vampires, but he had honestly cried himself to sleep many night thinking about Melly's demise and still did, because the smaller didn't deserve it. It killed him that he had to tell some bullshit ass lie to not only Jay and them but also the police, who were trying to figure out where the fuck he had been for a month and where Jamell was at, because who was going to believe he got kidnapped and his friend was killed by vampires? No one. And the fact that Jamell had a chance to come back and it wasn't working? His lil nigga was really dead, and there was nothing he could do about it.