The Right One//BortMelly

^a cute lil booppp

lmao i always try to set a time when im finna update, but i take to long to edit, oopsies

ion know, i dont even have writers block, it's just been a lil funk? like i know wat i want to write but when i try to, i write like two words and then im finished for the day. i think im gettin my groove back tho, so more should be on the way☺️

i always wanted to write sumthin on my lil demons, free my babies😩🖤

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

----//----

Starring:

YNW Melly as JamellandYNW Bortlen as Cortlen

YNW Melly as Jamell
and
YNW Bortlen as Cortlen

----//----

His foot tapped repeatedly on the carpeted floor of his room, eyes staring down at the device in his hands, absolutely fumming. Melly felt himself frown harder and bit at his balled up fist, trying to keep himself from letting out angry tears, because he had never been in this situation before and he was trying so hard to keep from spazzing out. His body shook, breaths coming out harshly through his nose, jaw tightening.

Relax Melvin, relax.

But it was also crazy because as a guy, he had seen this happen to girls countless of times before, but not once did he expect it to happen to him. Maybe Jamell shouldn't be so naive and learn not to trust people so quickly, but for that trust to be gained and then broken so fast, made him see red.

It had just been over a argument he and his partner had gotten into when he basically forced the man to take him out, Jamell asking why his boyfriend didn't seem to care for Melly like Melly did him. So for the other man to feel the need to do something like this to him, over a small spat, was so extreme and unnecessary.

And now besides his friends and social media, the source of his anger, Johnathan, was currently blowing up his phone. He let the device ring in his hand, walking back and forth in his room as he contemplated his next move, murderous intentions on his mind.

The device rang once more, and finally having enough, he answered the called.

"I hope yo ass catch some deadly muthafuckin' disease like ebola or sum shit and drop DEAD, you ain't shit you lil dick ass nigga!" He spat out, not even giving the taller man a chance to speak, listening to Johnathan sigh over the phone.

"Melly-"

"What nigga?!"

"I know you mad, but calm down and let me explain that it's not that bad-"