Disobedient//BabyGunna, Final Part

^BOP

i might be spammin this book or wateva, so stay tuned tomorrow afternoon fo another update😈

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy

----//----

Starring:

Lil Baby as Dominique

Gunna as Sergio

----//----

"So, Quavious invited me to go to that amusement park-"

Dominique wasted no time with his response. "Absolutely not. Hell naw."

Sergio raised an eyebrow, almost like he was daring him to repeat himself. "I'm sorry, whatchu say? I ain't hear you."

The taller man looked up from tying his shoes at his boyfriend, dramatically clearing his throat. "I said, hell naww, to the naw naw naw, hell to the naw, hell to the naw-"

"Bye, fuck you." Sergio huffed, though he knew there was no real heat behind the words, his lover just being bitchy. He wasn't in the mood to argue either, they had just woken up about an hour or so ago, the time hitting around noon, starting to get ready for the afternoon because it was Saturday and they didn't have any classes.

The older man watched his lover stomp his foot, plump lips pouting. "What's the problem Dominique?"

He rolled his eyes and finished lacing up his shoes, before standing up to look at himself in the mirror. "The problem is, that pretty boy ass nigga Quavious plottin'."

"On who? Cuz I know you ain't finna say ma ass." Sergio crossed his arms, a frown on his face.

The taller man walked passed his boyfriend to grab his lighter, and checked his pocket for his wallet. "You so fuckin' clueless bruh, swea' that nigga just wanna be yo friend, but I see through all that shit."