Work Out//BratNasty

^^we ain't never gettin them like this again😔

BOW! FIRST GXG IMAGINE I EVER MADE OR WATEVAAA🤪

this was the fastest i've made an imagine bruh, it usually takes me longer, so i hope yall like
it. plz excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy🖤💕💚

----//----

Starring:

Asian Doll as Misharron

Rico Nasty as Maria

----//----

"I can't believe I was friends with that horse, gnome face lookin' ass bitch! Can't stand her triflin' ass!"

Megan awkwardly gritted her teeth as she watched one of her best friends rant, which had been going on for a good twenty minutes now.

"Don't say that friend, y'all just got into a lil argument, that's all." She said, gently trying to calm the girl down. The three were all friends, so as the middle person, she was trying her best to stay neutral while giving advice to the two. And as the older out of all the three, she was a little bit more mature, and most definitely didn't want them to be mad at each other.

"Can you believe that she tried talkin' to Von?! And then she had the fuckin' nerve to try and make it seem like it was the other way around! Bruh I can't stand these hoes man, always tryin' to get at my nigga!"

"Um, Sharron, sweetie." It was hard talking to the woman who not only had anger problems, but also took what her nigga said as gospel, despite the number of times Dayvon had lied and cheated on her.

It wasn't that girls were trying to get at the man, it was actually the other way around. She was tempted to call Dayvon the town rollercoster, because everyone gets a ride, but decided against it.