Baby Mama Drama//NBAMelly

^^^i luv this video SO MUCCHHH

lol i was tryin to figure out a plot for the longestttt, and then I went on ig, saw melly in a bonnet and thats how this story came to be. i had soooo much fun writin this

PropertyOfAugust i hope you like it bae🙈

vote, comment, and enjoy🖤💕💚

----//----

Starring:

YNW Melly as Jamell

YNW Melly as Jamell

 NBA Youngboy as Kentrell

----//----

"Gurlllll, look what this bitch is sayin' on his live!" And Nick passed him the phone, only to see Bryson's thick neck ass talking shit.

"Like I don't know why these bum bitches so mad, it's not my fault yo baby daddy likes to eat this fat ass, likee." The lightskin man rolled his neck, though it didn't go that far because it was that fucking short. The man paused before looking at the comments, suddenly laughing.

"And look at this bitch Nick, lurkin'. Yeah I'm talkin' bout yo friend, you wide nose ass hoe!" And Bryson got all close to the camera.

"Holup, sis got the game fucked up." Nick said, glaring at the screen as he fixed his scarf, louding popping his gum.

"Exactly, cuz this bitch actin' like we scared of him or sumthin'." Melly stank faced the screen before quickly commenting to let him join the live.

"At the end of the day, Kentrell know where home is at, and that's on what?"

"PERIODT POOH!" Came his annoying ass friend Johnathan in the background. The tall man suddenly walked up in a crop top and shorts, turning around to show the little ass he had and stuck his tongue out.