Disobedient//BabyGunna

^A BOPPPPP, i listen to this shit on the daily

a request for Bustdownthotiana this for u babes💕

honestly i luved this request, lol this pairin was fun to write. i like these two, i think baby ugly cute and i think gunna actually adorableeeee, he another cutie pie🥰

vote, comment, and enjoyyy🖤💕💚

----//----

Starring:

Lil Baby as Dominique

Gunna as Sergio

----//----

"Getcho ass in the muthafuckin' car! Dumbass nigga, I swea I should fire on yo ass right now, I told yo stupid ass not to come to this party!"

"Wassup then nigga?" And Sergio started squaring up, ready to actually fight his long time friend, because he was just that annoyed. "You ain't my daddy, who the fuck you think you is tellin' me what the fuck I can or can't do nigga! You always doin' that shit man, I swea you get on my last fuckin' nerve bruh!"

Tense seconds of silence passed over them, the house party in the background still in full swing as they glared at each other. The cool night breeze kissed their skin, but that did little to calm either down. Sergio didn't know who was more mad, Dominique or himself.

"How the fuck you even find out I was hea' bruh?" Sergio frowned.

"I knew yo ass was lyin' when you said you was goin' to a study group. Don't nobody get that dressed up to go study." Sergio looked down at his outfit, kissing his teeth.

"You already know what the fuck goin' on, a nigga likes lookin' his best. Light drip on these bum ass niggas." And he posed a little, trying to get a laugh out his friend, but it wasn't working.