Insane//21NBA, Part 2

^LMAOOOOOOOO, he busted his ass😭

lemme give yall this until i finally update irregular

vote, comment, and enjoyy🖤💕💚

----//----

Starring:

21 Savage as Sheyaa

21 Savage as Sheyaa

 NBA Youngboy as Kentrell

----//----

Kentrell was more than aware that he was a little fucked up in the head, but that's ok.

He looked on in fascination at the white man who he had just beaten within a inch of his life with his bare hands. The man breathed harshly through his mouth, because Kentrell was a hundred percent sure he had broken the man's nose.

If the man died, he wouldn't be surprised. Kentrell knew for sure that he broke something inside his body as well. It might of been a rib or something. He hoped that he had beaten him hard enough to cause some internal bleeding.

He smiled.

Kentrell didn't cause harm unless people deserved it. He wasn't out here beating up and killing niggas for no reason.

Well, most of the time he wasn't.

Out of all things to get mad about, the man had decided to catch an attitude with Kentrell for taking a parking spot. He followed Kentrell as soon as he got out his car and had cussed him out, calling him all kinds of things.

He must of seem the small rainbow flag Kentrell had on his car keychain, because then he proceeded to call him 'a dumbass black faggot, who needs to go back to Africa', so Kentrell didn't feel bad in the slightest for beating the breaks off the man.

He hadn't felt it necessary to take out his piece, he wanted to see the man suffer. Honey eye watched the man begin to crawl away, and he laughed as the man cough up blood.