Slippin' and Slidin'//BBGQuando

^cuties🥴💚💙

i took a melatonin gummy and im TIED, long ass day, and i got class tommorrow again ):

nigga, im so exhausted, lemme go to sleep

vote. comment, and enjoy🖤💕💚

----//----

Starring:

BBG Baby Joe as Joseph

Quando Rondo as Tyquian

----//----

"Why we gotta put this shit on again?" Tyquian asked, watching the girls as they rubbed the clear baby oil on their chests.

"It's for the sex appeal, shit makes y'all look good on the cameras too." One said.

"Damn, y'all puttin' a lot on though." Joe couldn't help but comment as the girl squirted some more in her hand, and slathered another layer on his skin.

"You look like a honey bun." Tyquian snickered childishly.

"A sexy honey bun, shittt." Joe posed in the mirror that sat across from them, gritting his teeth to show his grill. "The hoes finna go crazy when they see the video, my fine ass all up in the camera."

"Nigga please." Tyquian started flexing his small, barely there muscles. "Now me on the other hand, I look like porn star right now. My name," The man slowly moved his hand in the air.

"Chocolate Drip."

Joseph looked his friend up and down, unimpressed. "More like Chocolate Stick, cuz thats what you built like."

"And my signature move," Tyquian continued, ignoring Joe completely, putting a hand in his face. "'The Spider Monkey Stroke'." And everyone watched as the small man opened his skinny ass legs far apart, stationing his feet into the ground and squatted down so low it almost looked painful. He then started humping forward into the air, grunting and making everyone around them bust out laughing.