Chapter 5: Party! Part 2

"How do we show them we're a couple?"

"Hand me the beer."

Axel handed her the beer. She cracked it open and chugged.

"Woah woah Emily! Slow down."

Emily drank a little over half of the disgusting liquid, then set it down on the floor. She was a little wobbly standing back up. She took a second to breathe before speaking.

"You, do you remember that movie? Gosh, such a good movie. I love Emma Rock. Or wait, what's her name?"

"You mean Emma Stone?"

"Yes! That movie where she wears the red..."

She tries to form an 'A' shape with her arms.

"Are you talking about Easy A ?"

Emily nods frantically and puts her finger to her nose, gesturing that he said the right thing.

"That part where they pretend to, you know."

"Have sex. Yes I got that. You want to do the same thing?"

"Yes! Let's jump on the bed!"

"Okay."

Axel grabs her hand and they rush to the bed. He helps her up, as she has trouble getting up.

"Wait, do you think people are listening outside?"

"They watched us come in. They're definitely listening."

"Great! Let's make noise."

Axel smiled at her.

"I'll start."

She laughed and started jumping on the bed.

"Oh Axel! Yes, more! Haha!"

"You're beautiful..."

He faltered. He hadn't meant to say that. His heart beat faster.

"I-uh I love it when you do that babe. Keep going," he faked, trying to ignore the gnawing feeling at his heart.

They continued to jump on the bed together, giggling and vocalizing their fake intimate moment.

On the count of three, which Emily silently counted down on her fingers, Emily screamed his name and Axel grunted hers. They both fell on the bed and panted, exhausted from all the jumping and screaming.

They looked at each other and smiled. Axel thought of something.

"Should we leave evidence that we were here?"

Axel wriggled his eyebrows suggestively and Emily stared at him, confused.

"What kind of evidence?"

Axel thought for a second.

"I know! I'll leave my shirt."

He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. Emily gasped inaudibly. She liked what she saw. His six-pack rose up and down as he continued to pant a bit. He smirked when he saw her staring.

"You like what you see?"

"Yes."

He laughed.

"Wait, Axel, should I take off something too?"

"I don't know. What did you have in mind? Your socks?"

"No, my panties."

Axel's eyes widened.

"No."

"Yes. Isn't that what Emma Stone does?"

"Emily, that's a movie. This is real life. Not the same."

Emily wasn't paying attention. She was drunk and confident. She started pulling her white panties down from under her skirt.

"Stop Emily!"

She pulled them down her ankles and threw them in the direction of Axel's shirt.

"They're not my favorite pair anyway."

She shrugged and Axel just sat there. He didn't want to force the panties back on her, but he also did not want her going out without her panties.

"Hey! What's going on here?" A voice yelled from outside.

"Move!"

Emily and Axel watched as the door handle jiggled. They looked at each other briefly, eyes wide, before looking back at the door.

"Here, Emily. Come here, quickly."

They hurried to the middle of the bed. Axel propped himself against the headboard and Emily crawled between his legs, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Dammit! Open the door, Axel!"

After waiting for ten seconds, the door slams open and against the wall. In walks Aiden, fuming.

His eyes drift to the clothes on the floor, then the couple on the bed. Stalking over, Emily looks up at him boldly.

"We're kind of in the middle of something, Aiden."

He stares at her with rage in his eyes. Axel smirks.

"I told you to stay away from him. Now look at the mistake you've made."

She let out a short, sarcastic laugh.

"What do you mean mistake? I just had the best sex of my life! And who are you to tell me what not to do?"

"You're an idiot."

She got to her knees on the bed.

"How dare  you!"

Aiden grunted and grabbed her by the waist. He lifted her up and out of the bed and grabbed her hand. As he dragged her away, Axel yelled out.

"What the hell, man?"

Emily didn't know what to do. She let him drag her to who knows where. She felt afraid as she saw people watch her. Some shook their heads, some glared, others smiled.

She looked down as tears began to blur her vision. She did make a mistake. People know her now. She would be seen as the girl who slept with Axel. Girls would hate her and guys would try to get in her pants. This scared her deeply.

And now she was leaving with Aiden. What would they think of her then? She couldn't do anything now. They had already left the house and were standing next to a motorcycle.

"Get on," Aiden commanded.

"No."

"I said, get on," he commanded, louder this time.

"I can't."

"And why not?"

"Because..."

She leaned up and he bent down for her to whisper in his ear.

"I'm not wearing panties."

As she leaned away from him, she thought she saw a blush start to tint his cheeks. He faltered.

"Uh... well, shit, Emily I don't know what to do."

"I can try to ride."

"No!"

He sighed and contemplated what to do.

"My house isn't too far from here. We'll walk."

He took her hand again and they walked down the street in silence, further and further from the party.