Chapter 6: Alone Time

They arrived at the Armstrong's house. Emily held onto Aiden's hand as he led her into his bedroom. He brought her to his bed and sat her down, before turning around and entering the closet. Emily was still in shock, trying to process everything that had happened. Aiden exited the closet, holding a pair of boxers.

"Here, put these on, unless you want to shower first. The bathroom is to the right."

He held out the boxers and she hesitated, before taking them.

"Didn't these directly touch your... junk ?"

She scrunched her nose up in a disgusted look.

"You got it, babe. You know, I don't usually let girls wear my boxers."

"Oh, lucky me! And don't call me babe."

"Whatever you say, baby."

She let out an annoyed sigh and stood up.

"I think I will take a shower."

She headed inside the bathroom and proceeded to close the door.

"Try not to think of me," Aiden called out.

"No problem," she replied.

Emily saw the shower. There wasn't a curtain or tub, but instead a glass cube. The shower lay against one wall and the other three were exposed glass. It was beautiful. She stripped off her shirt and bra, then took off her skirt. She opened the shower door and stepped inside.

She looked around, trying to find the shower head. In a sudden realization, she looked up. The shower head was on the ceiling. She saw a button on the side of the wall. Thinking it was a button to turn the shower on, she pressed it, but nothing happened. She stared at it confusedly, then noticed the shower knob on the other edge of the wall. She moved it to heat and felt the water splash onto her skin.

She stayed in the shower for a while, contemplating the events of the day. She watched the glass walls get foggy, and now saw steam sitting in the air. Wow, it's getting really hot in here, she thought. Her head was feeling light. Was it like that before?  She moved her feet around, but soon got very dizzy. She stumbled, and slammed her hands on the wall for stability. She sunk to the ground and her eyes started closing. Her body was slowing down. Her heartbeat thumped loudly in her ears. She could feel her blood moving through her veins, trying to keep her alive. Her head felt foggy, like the air around her, and her breaths were slowing down. She knew she had to save herself before her body shut down completely. She opened her mouth and struggled to cry out.

"Help!"

Nothing. She tried again.

"Help!"

Her eyes blinked close and she looked up at the ceiling one last time, her body curling up slightly.

"What the hell? Emily, open up!"

She heard a door fly off its hinges, and feet running on the tile. The shower door opened, and she felt someone come in and hoist her up and into their arms. She couldn't open her eyes and she couldn't move her body. She felt her blood rushing and large, cold hands holding the sides of her naked body.

She was carried into the bedroom and tossed on the bed. The person walked back into the bathroom. She felt relief as the cool air grazed her bare body.

A towel was tossed over her, covering up her intimate parts. She was beginning to feel her muscles coming back to life, but she was so tired and relaxed from the hot shower. She couldn't do anything but lay there as she gently fell asleep.

 She couldn't do anything but lay there as she gently fell asleep

Emily woke up underneath the sheets. She sat up and looked around the dark room. Beside her on a nightstand lay a clock that read 5:37 am. She couldn't remember much at the moment, but when she looked to the left, she wished her memories would come back.

There, laying next to her and sleeping soundly, was Aiden. He lay there with his bare back to her. His bare back.

Did she? No, not with him, she thought. But she did wonder. She looked down at her body and was more horrified than ever. She was completely in the nude. He saw her like this and they slept together. She could almost cry at the humiliation. She felt cold and extremely exposed.

She hesitantly tapped on his shoulder, awaking him from his wet dreams about a bubbly and sexy girl in a lacy pink skirt.

Aiden groaned and gradually turned over, his defined chest and abdomen revealing itself and his sheets falling dangerously low.

"If you wanna do it again, we can. Just let me wake up first," he grumbled.

She saw him  poking against the fabric and gasped.

"Oh my gosh, we did do it! My virginity!"

She held her face in her hands, embarrassed beyond belief.

"Didn't you already lose your virginity to my brother?"

She paused.

"Oh, yeah, I did," she faked.

She didn't know why, but she did not want to tell him the truth.

"Anyway, we didn't do it, so don't get your panties in a twist. Oh wait, you left them at the party," he mocked.

"If we didn't do it, then why are you erect?"

He lifted his head and looked down at himself, then threw his head back against the mattress and groaned. He didn't bother covering up.

"I was sleeping."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

He let out annoyed sigh.

"Let me rephrase, I was dreaming."

"So that happens every time you dream?" she asked, curious.

"Sometimes."

She thought to herself, I wonder if that happens to Axel. She sighed, thinking about it.

"Can we not discuss my brother's boners right now?" Aiden asked rhetorically, annoyed that she was thinking of his brother.

"Did I say that out loud?" Emily blushed, embarrassed.

"Yes."

"Sorry, I was just imagining."

"Whatever, babe. Can you cover up? You're not helping my boner."

She gasped is shock and covered her breasts with her hands. He stared at her.

"Ugh, you're making it worse, can you just use the sheet or something?"

"Are you attracted to me?"

"No. I'm attracted to boobs. Now please, cover up. I haven't had sex in like two days."

Two days? Try seventeen years,  She thought to herself. She pulled the covers up.

"I'll get you some clothes, just let me wake up."

"I think you're awake enough," she replied, looking back down at his covered manhood.

"Okay fine, but don't be surprised when you hear me jacking off in the bathroom."

He got out of the bed and walked into the closet. She shut her eyes tight when he got up, expecting him to be buck naked. But when she allowed herself a little peek at his behind as he walked away, she was surprised to see his tight, muscular buttocks in a pair of black boxers. Even though he had his boxers on, she still had never seen so much of a man before.

Aiden walked out of the closet and tossed her a pair of plaid boxers and a gray shirt. She was still using her hands to hold up the bedsheets, so the clothes, including the boxers, hit her face.

"Ew," she sounded out.

Aiden meandered to the bathroom and stopped at the door.

"Feel free to join if you'd like," he smirked.

"Double ew," she made a face at him.

He chuckled a deep, sexy chuckle and shut the door.