Chapter 19: His Bedroom

Aiden plopped Emily onto the bed. She tried to sit up, but he grabbed a blanket and threw it over her. The silk garb had fallen off when he carried her up the stairs. She gaped at him as the blanket fell upon her body.

"What is so unappealing about my body?"

She was infuriated. Was he completely unattracted to her? Whenever she was exposed he wanted to cover her up.

"God, Emily, I can't believe you! What made you think that dressing like this  was a good idea?"

He ignored her question, focusing more on his frustration with her choices.

"People didn't seem to mind..."

His eyes widened and he laughed madly.

"Didn't seem to mind? You just fueled their disgusting behavior. Were you not listening to the things they were saying?"

She shook her head cautiously, not sure if she wanted to hear. He leaned in close to her, hands resting on either side of her body.

"They wanted me to push you down, to have my way with you. Those aren't the sick imbeciles you want to be motivating," he paused to let out a frustrated breath. "I swear, I would have punched the hell out of those bastards if you weren't-"

He stopped himself.

"Weren't... what?"

Emily wasn't sure if he was going to tell her something important. That he would have hurt them if she wasn't there.

"Forget it. I'll get you some clothes to change into."

He started to walk away. Her thoughts drifted back to the plan. She was here to seduce him.

"Wait," she called out.

He turned around to watch her stand up on the bed, letting the blanket fall.

"What are you up to?" he questioned suspiciously.

She swayed her body and lifted her fingers to play with the hem of her dress.

"Do you like my dress?" she asked innocently.

He hummed, faintly understanding what she was doing. Walking toward her, he gripped her upper thighs with his large, slightly calloused hands and smirked up at her. Even standing on the bed, she wasn't much taller than him.

"I'd prefer you out of the dress, but yes, it's nice. The lace reminds me of lingerie."

He meandered his hands down to the back of her knees and pulled. She gasped, falling onto the mattress. He pushed her knees down and crawled over her. He hovered above her, gazing hungrily into her chocolate eyes.

His gaze directed to her parted lips and he leaned closer. Her eyes widened. Her first kiss!  She always imagined giving her first to Armstrong, but not this Armstrong.

"Wow, first time I've gotten that reaction. You look terrified. I knew you couldn't hold up," he laughed, ruffling her hair with one hand.

He knew it was a game, she gasped. He lifted himself up, but she pulled him back down.

"It's not a game," she mumbled, before reaching his lips.

Aiden groaned at the sudden kiss, weaving his hands in her silken brown hair. He gripped her head, pushing her lips closer to his. She did the same, massaging his head a little. He groaned at the feeling.

He pressed his body against hers. He couldn't help the indescribable craving to be as close as possible. His mouth moved with hers in a heated kiss. Guiding her through it, he opened her lips and plunged his tongue into her mouth.

She moaned against his lips, feeling his tongue touch hers. She hesitantly brushed her tongue with his. He groaned, loving the feeling of newness. She was surprisingly becoming a lot of his firsts. This was definitely the first time a girl didn't shove her tongue down his throat. 

Emily was excited, but frightened. She felt overwhelmed by all the sensations. His hands in her hair, his tongue in her mouth, his body pressed on hers. She may have initiated this, but he was taking the lead.

Feeling herself lose breath, she pulled her head back. They panted together, the sweet taste of their kiss lingering on their tongues. He watched her, waiting for her next move.

"I... I... Mmm..."

Aiden may think of himself as a gentleman, but he was impatient. He kissed down her neck, sucking on her supple skin.

She moaned loudly. Is this my voice, she questioned herself.

Her sweet moans graced his ears, urging him to continue. His hands drifted to her waist, one higher than the other, cupping the space in between her breast and upper back. He massaged the side of her breast and stomach with his thumbs, rubbing in slow circles. She moaned again, pressing her head against the mattress.

He smiled against her neck. He was ready to do anything to keep her moaning. He wanted her to feel as much pleasure as possible. The insane desire to protect her was almost unbearable. He craved to have her all to himself. But, she loves Axel, he reminded himself.

Suddenly losing his confidence, he pulled away from her. He looked down at her longing face. Her lips parted, eyes glazed, red marks trailing down her neck. Her fists clutched his shirt.

He watched as her eyes widened, her hands releasing his shirt and dropping to her stomach. He knew she was regretting what she did. His gaze hardened and he pushed himself to a kneeling position, getting off the bed.

She sat up on her elbows.

"Why'd you stop?"

He returned to his typical persona.

"You're innocent. I'd only taint you."