Chapter 22: Captivated

Aiden's eyes flicked open, the lamp from his nightstand causing him to squint

Aiden's eyes flicked open, the lamp from his nightstand causing him to squint. Chest feeling constricted, he let in a large breath of cool air.

Feeling a heavy weight rise and fall against his chest, he glanced down. Sleeping peacefully, her long brown locks spread across his frame, was Emily. Smiling down at her sweetly, he gently brushed his fingers against her forehead, removing the hair stuck to her brow.

Still not fully awake, he wondered where his other hand was. Noticing the numbing tingles when he tried to move his arm, he tapped his fingers against a warm and wet surface, trying to wake up his digits.

A deep, sensual moan escaped Emily's lips. Watching her mouth open to release her moan, his eyes widened as he realized exactly what his fingers were nestled against. Taking in another quiet breath, he pushed his elbow against the mattress, letting his fingers brush past her hairs and up her lower stomach, pulling his hand out of her boxers. He swiftly glided his hand out from between them, staring at his wet hand as color started reaching to his fingers, bringing it back to life. He wriggled his digits, trying to get rid of the tingles.

Carefully, he placed one hand on her lower back and the other on her head. Scooching to the side, he rolled them over. Hovering above her, he pulled away, gazing down at her relaxed face. She looked so calm in this moment, not like the usual frustrated expression or the new seductive one. But he loved all of her expressions. They all made him smile. 

Sensing his possessive urges rising, he got up onto his hands and knees and crawled out of bed. Turning off the lamp, he made his way to the bathroom.

Before he could take off his boxers, he heard a soft voice call out. He rushed into the bedroom.

"More..."

His breath caught as he anticipated her next words. Does she want him?

"Water."

He let out a sigh. She looked like she was still asleep. Worried that she would need water when she woke, he grabbed the empty glass on his nightstand. After walking to the sink and filling it with water, he headed back over, placing it on the table.

Closing the door behind him, he began to remove his boxers. Feeling a wet, gooey substance as he pulled the undergarment away from his body, he looked down. Shit, I jizzed my shorts, he cursed.

Pushing the fabric all the way off and making a mental note to do the laundry, he stepped into the shower and let the water pour over him, attempting to relax his mind.

Never had he climaxed so quickly. All she did was touch him and he was releasing himself into his favorite pair of boxers. It was embarrassing that she saw him so out of control. He had acted like a total virgin again, thrusting out of pace and jizzing at a single touch. Heat flushed to his face at the pure, agonizing embarrassment.

He couldn't stop thinking about the way she looked in the heat of her climax. The sound of her lips releasing his name over and over again. He felt himself hardening at the images swirling around in his brain. Now, the visions weren't just fantasy, they were reality. He started feeling giddy at the thought, the edges of his lips raising in a smile. Realizing the butterflies in his stomach, his lips dropped back down to his poker face. No, he whispered in his head. Never again, not after Sam...

The remembrance of Sam was enough to turn him off. He continued his shower, ignoring any thoughts of love as he wiped the cream off his inner thighs. 

After about ten minutes of his not-so-relaxing shower, he wrapped his towel around his waist with a clear mind

After about ten minutes of his not-so-relaxing shower, he wrapped his towel around his waist with a clear mind. Whatever happens next, he's prepared.

Exiting the bathroom, he found Emily sitting on the bed, the morning light shining in through the windows and hitting her skin beautifully. A smile grazed her lips as she looked up at him. She opened her strawberry lips and spoke in her silky voice.

"I'm breaking up with Axel."