Bumbo Iskalloni cont.

Hi Grian!
Feel free to take a seat!
<3 Mumbo

Iskall snickered as he watched Grian read the sign. He looked around, and finally sat in the small chair Iskall had built. "He's sitting in the chair now!"

"Are you sure this is okay?" Mumbo sighed, leaning against the wall outside Grian's base.

Faint screams could be hear, and Iskall giggled as Grian disappeared through the trapped chair. (Thoughtfully modeled after Mumbo's mole 'experience' with Doc)

"Yes! Okay! Give me 5 minutes with him, and then you can come down too!" Iskall dashed inside, and climbed down the hidden ladder to their secret room.

"Hello?" Grian cried. He had fallen into a void room, and sat awkwardly in a minecart.

Iskall rubbed his hands together, hidden on the other side of the wall. "Can you hear me Grian?"

A faint gasp could be heard. "Mumbo! What is this about?"

"Haha! Okay, so! We need to prove that you're the real Grian, so I need to ask a few questions."

"What? Who else would I be Mumbo? Is this a prank?" Grian chuckled nervously.

"Just answer the questions and you'll find out. First, what is your full name?"

"Alright. Grian Charles Xelqua!" He answered confidently.

"Perfect. A plus! What is my name?"

"Mumbo Oliver Jumbo! These are easy!"

"Alright, what is my favorite color?"

"Red, but more like my shirt, not like concrete."

"What team are we part of?"

"We're the Architechs! This is silly, what are you doing?" Suspicion crept into Grian's voice.

"Okay okay, last one. What is the dumbest thing I've ever done?" Iskall couldn't help but snicker.

Grian laughed too. "Ah, this is a good one! Remember when I came over one morning and you had stayed up all night? You only had one sock on, and your buttons weren't lined up properly! Your hair was a mess too, it was hilarious! Later you told me it's the most embarrassed you've ever been, but I didn't think it was that bad. You're just a sensitive soul."

"Hey! I told you that was only between the two of us!" Mumbo stormed down the ladder, huffing.

"Iskall? What are you doing here too?" Grian questioned.

Iskall chuckled nervously as Mumbo stared him down. "Follow my voice Gri, Iskall has something to show you."

"Iskall talking in third person is a first, but he is pr-" Grian stopped talking to himself as he stumbled through the false wall. "Wassup?"

"Grian, this was all Iskall's idea!" Mumbo stood straight, pointing an accusing finger at Iskall, who had broken down into laughter on the floor.

"Woah! How are you doing that? Did you switch voices somehow?" Grian's eyes widened in curiosity.

"Yes, and this was so worth it! You totally thought I was Mumbo!" Iskall giggled as he wiped his tears.

"Well yeah, you used his voice! Sorry for telling that story Mumbo, I didn't know it wasn't you!" Grian chuckled apologetically.

"It's fine." Mumbo sighed. "As long as we can get back to normal now."

Iskall, having finally composed himself, stood up. "Oh fine. Every party needs a pooper, and that's why we invited you!"

"Hey!" Mumbo chuckled, punching Iskall in the arm. "I'm very sensitive you know!"

By popular demand, here's a followup prank from the last short! Apparently everyone wanted to see this, so hopefully it was alright lol

Love you, my little stars!
-RaeTheStar