TFCCC I love youuuu

Wassup dude?

Are you kidding?

Just buying some concrete!

I'm heading to my base.
You're the best!
BUMBOOOOO!!!
I CANT BELIEVE THAT
IT'S REDICULOUS
AND AREYOUOKAYMAN
WHOALFBRBSKANGICJSBGLXNGHSVFLSKAKVOYBSKANTKDSKWHSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK-

Tin Foil Chef stumbled back to his base. The sounds bounced around in his skull. The sun burned through his thoughts. He just wanted some stupid ink sacs, dangit. Where was the new base entrance? Stupid Sahara, stupid bunker, stupid hermitcraft-

Safety. The cool air enveloped him, calming his migraine slightly. He squinted despite the moody lighting, and stumbled to his bed.

The surface always made his migraines flair, which he felt bad about. It wasn't his fault, but he felt guilty when he had to turn down group get-togethers. He didn't like bothering his friends with his health issues, because there was nothing to be done about it.

He passed out the instant his head hit the pillow.

Yo Tfc,
I hope- sorry, we hope that you're feeling alright! (This is Ren btw) You didn't answer when anyone tried to talk to you earlier, and you kinda looked like a zombie- sorry, I've just been told that's offensive to zombies. You looked sick. I hope it's okay that we all came into your bunker, but it's lookin fiiine! Okay Cleo is writing from here, cuz apparently I'm doing a bad job.

Hi Tin, it's Cleo. We hope these gifts help you feel better. Get lots of rest, we all love you!

-Your friends

Tears pricked at his eyes as he spotted the pile of goodies left for him. There were large novels, a couple of pill bottles, tons of cookies, and lots of other things buried in the stack. His phone buzzed as well, alerting him of the 54 texts he had received.

He smiled gently as he bit into a cookie. He loved his friends, and they loved him, even if they don't spend much time together physically. They will always be friends at heart.

It's Love Tfc Time
💕💕💖💕

Love you, my little stars!
-RaeTheStar