Love Languages -4

Four sharp raps on the door told Evil Xisuma who it was instantly. "Nobody's home, leave me alone!"

"I've got cookies, I know you were running short!"

Exy rolled his eyes. "Fine." He opened the door a crack, scowling at X's beaming face. "Gimme the cookies."

"How are you doing?" X blissfully ignored his hostility, shoving his way inside. "Wow, you've really decorated in here!"

"It was mostly Npg's idea. He picked out the clock; said it reminded him of home."

"That's lovely! I'm glad you two are getting on well. Where should I put the cookies?"

"I'll take them. Npg can sniff those things out like a hound, and then I never get any." Ex snatched the cookies, looking them over fondly.

"You're welcome," X chuckled.

"Thanks. How did you know I was out?"

"Well, last time I stopped by I noticed you only had three left-"

"-which Npg ate."

"Yes. So I knew you'd appreciate if I brought more!"

"Don't put words in my mouth, but yes."

"We've been brothers your whole life, I know how to be a good brother!" X laughed and hugged Ex, before Ex quickly shoved him off.

"No touching, you should know that."

"I know, but I like hugs! You like gifts better. Hence the cookies!" X grinned, pleased.

"Oh, not you too..." Exy rolled his eyes. "This 'love language' thing is stupid."

"Aw, cmon, it's fun! Stop taking things so seriously!"

"HELLO XISUMA" Npg announced his presence as he jerkily floated down the stairs.

"Hi Npg! How are you?"

"I CANNOT FEEL BUT I SMELL COOKIES"

Ex growled and hugged the cookies protectively. "Don't you dare, robo-butt."

"At least share a few okay? Now, I gotta go help Stress, apparently she's having issues at Hermitville." X shrugged. "When can I visit again?"

"You don't have to visit."

"But I'm going to. When are you available? I wanna take you to the mall."

"....I'm visiting my cave next week, but I'll be back after that." Ex revealed begrudgingly.

"Perfect!" X beamed. "See you then!"

Exy shut the door behind him, sliding to the floor with a sigh. "It's so hard to be around people."

"BUT YOU SPEND 73% OF YOUR TIME WITH ME" Npg sat stiffly next to him.

Ex shrugged. "It's different. I usually like hanging out with people. Just not X. He gets inside my head."

"I WAS NOT AWARE HE HAD THAT FUNCTIONALITY"

Ex laughed. "No, not literally. He just knows me too well... It's whatever."

They sat in silence for a while, but slowly, Npg drifted closer and closer, until he was nearly in Exy's lap. Ex shoved him away, but Npg drifted right back. "What is it now?"

Npg's blank expression said everything.

"Fine. Just one cookie. For now."

Love you, my little stars!
-RaeTheStar