Love Languages -3

To the incredible Iskall!
@joehills

"Awww!" Iskall tossed the sign aside, throwing the chest open. "Ah, it's a conduit! He must have remembered that I needed another one for the Lab extension!"

"Well, Joe's a service lova'!" Stress giggled as she skipped past.

"What? What does that mean?" Iskall jogged after her, confused.

"Ya know, everyhermit's been talkin bout love languages lately! I just thought, Joe seems like he loves with service! And words, obviously," She called over her shoulder as she rifled through a shulker box.

"Really? How did I miss this trend?" Iskall held the gifted conduit with more reverence. "What are the different love languages?"

"So, there's service, words of affirmation, quality time, physical touch, and gifts! I love physical affection, but it can change with time."

"Huh. I dunno man, I just love my friends. It's fun to hang out with them and chat!" Iskall shook his head and leaned against the wall.

"Ya just gotta look at it from anotha angle! If ya like hangin our wif ya friends, ya like quality time! Probably words of affirmation, too, just like Joe."

"You think so?"

"I do, but you don't have ta agree. It's just a fun lil somethin ta fink about," She shrugged, shutting the box. "I gotta go, but you should do somethin nice fer Joe." She winked and flew down the tunnel to her base.

"Hmm... Words, time, gifts... Joe would be words. Should I write him a book or something?"

Dearest Joe,
Thanks for your gift, 'tis very nice. If you're available, I'd love to treat you to a night on the towne. Send me your response via parrot at your earliest convenience.
-Iskall Eighty-Five

Iskall and Joe have more in common than they realize...

Love you, my little stars!
-RaeTheStar