Wels and ren flirts

Wels hummed gently, feet swinging from the edge of the unfinished HRN line of the medieval district. The clouds covered the summer sun, making the air cool and gentle.

"Well hello my angel of music, how are you on this fine afternoon?" Ren sidled up to Wels, sitting down next to him. He laced his fingers between Wels', smiling at the warmth. They both stared at the half-constructed house for some time, before Wels spoke up.

"I love building, but when I hit a mental road block like this, it's just infuriating. Like, what's wrong with the roof? I have no clue!" He ran his hand through his hair, exasperated.

"I think it's a pretty sexy roof- not as good as me, but not bad for a roof." Ren nodded knowingly.

"I think it's too steep for such a small building... But I've used the same design on that house over there!" Wels hopped off the rail, gliding over to a completed house.

Ren followed after, sliding his arm around Wels' waist. "A stunning build as always. I think you just need to step away. Wanna come to my place?"

Wels sighed. "No, I need to finish this by tonight. You're waiting on me to build the rail station, and I wanted to start on it tomorrow."

"The station can wait. Come with me and I'll show you something you've never seen." Ren whispered in his ear.

"I'd feel so guilty leaving my work, maybe next week?"

Ren growled and rolled his eyes. "Dangit Wels, it's no fun if you don't play along!"

Wels cocked his head. "Play along? Are we acting?"

"Oh my- 69, Wels! Move it shake it sexy to my house! I'm flirting!" Ren cried, resting his forehead against Wels' visor.

Wels flushed, shoving Ren away. "Gah, keep it pg dude! Why are you like this?"

"Cmon babe, don't be like this!" Ren winked, trying to maintain face.

"Okay, I know that was a flirt." Wels pointed aggressively. "Just because I'm oblivious, doesn't mean I'm stupid!"

"Dude! I talk like this to everyone! I'm not serious, it's just funny!" Ren huffed. "It's not funny anymore though, you ruined the joke..."

"Yeah, well... Whatever!" Wels glanced away, slipping his fingers between Ren's.

"Aw, I knew you'd come around!" Ren cooed. "Let's go to my place!"

"Whatever man." Wels rolled his eyes and giggled.

I just want Ren to flirt with all the hermits, it's so funny! (Most of these interactions are based on my life, I'm such a flirt sksk)

Love you, my little stars!
-RaeTheStar