Chapter 3 - Pack Mentality

Walking in the middle of Scott and Stiles towards the school, we reach the doors as Scott is going into way too much detail of his dream involving Allison and I'm pretty sure her murder poor girl

"So you killed her?" Stiles asks holding the door open for us and Scott shrugs as he walks past "I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

Stiles squints his eyes "Really, I have. Usually ends a little differently."

"My innocent ears Stiles, really?" I make a show of covering them while turning to my right to glare at him

He chuckles as Scott adds to my reaction "A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give either of us that much detail about you in bed again."

I nod adjusting my messenger bag strap on my shoulder as Stiles lets out a breath and a little nod "Noted. Let me take a guess here though-"

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not." Stiles states unconvincingly

We both turn our heads to our right to look at him come on, really?

He connects his eyes with both of ours before relenting "Yeah, that's totally it... Hey come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty fucking amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott answers absentmindedly earning Stiles to shout "Who, Derek?!" before he reaches over my head and smacks the back of Scott's head

"Hey–" Scott begins, however Stiles interrupts like he said nothing "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?" I question as we reach the end of the hallway and doors to go into the quad

"Like it actually happened." Scott answers as they push open the doors, we come to a stop and the scene before us has all three of our mouths dropping open.

Blood.

Bus.

Crime scene investigators.

Bloody fucking bus just like Scott's dream.

Fuck me

"Holy shit" I say at the same time Stiles states "I think it did"

Scott looks to his right at Stiles, then to his left to me before looking back at the bus.

We both look at Scott, a little apprehensively, before our eyes collide with our shared question. Which I hate, because I'm not scared of Scott. He's always protected me, there's no way he did this right?

We head back inside as Scott is typing away on his phone trying to get ahold of Allison.

"She's probably fine." Stiles tries to reassure as he throws out his arms. Scott turns to face him with his rebuttal "she's not answering my texts, Stiles."

"Here I'll call her, just try to breathe Scotty." I bring up her contact, hitting call before putting the phone to my ear.

"It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence." I elbow Stiles in the ribs, which he immediately grabs with his hand, glare sent my way as Scott frantically turns back around "Just help me find her, okay?"