Chapter 83 - Mistletoe Kisses

Walking up the front steps of the Stilinski's porch, my feet stop and I tilt my head to the side noticing the bundle of leaves above the front door.

I chuckle to myself as I continue to walk up the steps, unlocking the door and swinging it open.

I take off my coat once I get inside and close the door, reaching over to hang my coat up and once again stopping my movements when I see another bundle of mistletoe hanging to my right heading into the living room.

A smile falls on my lips as I hang up my coat and head into the kitchen, seeing another bundle hanging in that entryway I mumble to myself "Okay– I mean it's not weird yet"

Not seeing Stiles downstairs, I turn back around and head up the stairs finding more bundles at the stop of the stairs, in the middle of the upstairs landing, the doorway into Stiles' room, above his bed, and in the middle of his room in a few spots.

"All right, it's a little weird now" I whisper through a chuckle to myself as I turn in a circle around his room.

I hear the water to the shower turn off and I cross my arms over my chest, smirk in place as I wait for Stiles to open the door.

Which he does a few seconds later, towel low on his waist with that traitorous deep V in his hips that makes me forget what I was even thinking of asking him.

Towel in his hand as he dries his hair, Stiles smiles brightly as he walks over towards me and kisses my temple "Finally you're here"

I make a move to talk, finding my throat dry and earning me to try again after I clear my throat "Yeah, mom had to drop me off and you know how much she hates driving in the snow"

He chuckles and moves over towards his dresser, grabbing a pair of joggers and one of his long sleeve dark grey Henley's that I love while he offers "I would have come and gotten you–"

I scoff lightly and wave my hand towards him "And you would have deprived me of this glorious sight? That's just rude"

Stiles throws a smirk my way before throwing the towel he was drying his hair with towards my face.

A laugh bubbles in my throat as I grab the towel, hanging it over the side of his hamper and throwing a "boo" over my shoulder when he gets dressed.

Stiles barks out a laugh, pulling his henley over his head and down his torso before he reaches over and grabs my hand, pulling me over to push my back up against his closed bedroom door.

He doesn't give me a second to say anything as he sets his hands on the sides of my neck, his thumbs resting on my jaw as he tilts my head to the side and finally his lips meet mine.

I push up on my toes and wrap my arms behind his neck as I breathe in deeply and smile into the kiss as I move my lips against his– basking in how soft and warm they are and the taste of him that is just all Stiles and a hint of his minty toothpaste.

After a few more soft quick kisses, Stiles pulls away and rests his forehead against mine, his voice thick and deep as he murmurs "Hey gorgeous"

I smile brightly, a breathy chuckle falling from my lips as I tighten my arms around his neck, murmuring just as softly "Hey hot stuff"

Stiles licks his lips, smiling with my words while his thumbs move against the sides of my neck, instantly sending in goosies down my skin.

He lifts his head from mine and one of the mistletoe bundles comes into my view, a bright smile on my face as I connect our gazes again "So uh– question for ya... where did all of this mistletoe come from?"