Chapter 28 - Unleashed

I'm all changed into my black leggings and dark grey long sleeve henley with our red Nike tank over it that we have to wear for our cross country practice.

I've got my arms crossed and one leg bent to have my foot rest against the wall I'm leaning against outside of the locker rooms while a few of us girls wait for the guys to be done changing as well for practice that's super early in the morning for whatever reason

They follow behind Coach a few minutes later, walking out of the locker room with the rest of the guys and I see Scott smirk my way as he jabs Stiles in the ribs with his elbow, earning a glare in return and words that I'm too far away to hear.

I push off the wall and fall in step in between them as we all head outside "What are you two talking about?"

"Literally nothing" Stiles rushes out through clenched teeth directed towards Scott who rolls his eyes "I was just filling him in on the guy who disappeared and left his dog and car at the clinic last night"

I look at each of them before turning my head to the right to look at Stiles "Why does that earn you a jab in the ribs?"

I hear Scott snort and look back to see him shake his head "Stiles was asking if the missing guy was a virgin..."

I look between them, noticing Stiles move his mouth with silent angry words towards Scott before I lift my hands "Well was he?"

They shrug and Stiles shoves his hands in his pockets "If whoever is doing this is still going after virgins, I think it deserves a higher level of freak out– however Scott doesn't."

Ever great with words, my brother scoffs "Well Stiles also thinks that everyone should be cashing in their V-cards just because three random people died who happened to be virgins."

I tilt my head to the side towards him "Well– I mean it could be four now"

Stiles points to me as Scott rolls his eyes and stresses "He's just missing" earning a scoff from Stiles who adds "We can presume he's dead– and he might have been a virgin. So we need to do something, or let people know or– I don't know something"

I shrug "I mean we can't really cause a 'I don't want to die' mass hysteria orgy– that wouldn't be ideal."

Scott snorts and Stiles looks between us "I didn't say we needed an orgy– however maybe we should be making sure people we care about aren't in harm's way..."

Isaac steps closer to us and clears his throat "Umm does someone need to make sure you're safe, Addy?"

Scott and Stiles stop walking grumbling at the same time "Dude, what do you think you're doing?"

"You do realize that's my sister right?"

I chuckle at their faces before connecting my eyes with Isaac's smirking face at him successfully riling them up and keep walking forward "I'm good, Lahey."

I may not want to die in a gruesome sacrificial way and he may be cute however he's not the one I want to cash in my V card to

Walking ahead of them, I'm barely able to hear him mutter lowly through a chuckle "What? Not all of us are idiots, Stilinski."

I furrow my brows and quickly look back over my shoulder, seeing Scott trying to hold in a laugh as he looks to Stiles– who is just glaring at the pair as they move to continue their steps after me well that's an interesting reaction to have