Chapter 36 - Lunar Eclipse

I've been pacing back and forth this room for I don't even know how long at this point.

Scott, Stiles, and Allison went in the water hours ago. Deaton said if it went right it'd be a couple of seconds.

Seconds not hours

We haven't slept, we haven't left, I haven't eaten– even though Lydia was an angel and brought us food and water, along with a change of clothes for me.

I haven't been able to do anything other than pace and worry as we've just been waiting for them to wake up.

I haven't felt the need to scream so I'm taking that as a good sign, because I'm pretty sure my inner banshee would be screaming her fucking head off if three of the most important people in my life were dead or close to it what the fuck is taking them so long?!

Isaac walks in, stops directly in front of me and sets his hands on my shoulders, effectively stopping my steps "You need to eat something or sleep, preferably both," I throw him a look and open my mouth to argue, however, he clicks his tongue with a shake of his head "Hey– I'm serious. Pacing in front of the tubs won't make them wake up any faster– at least have some water so I can stop worrying about you being the next unconscious person in the room."

I narrow my eyes at him "Which one of them told you to watch over me?" my money's on both

Isaac chuckles and drops his hands from me, lifting them out to his sides with a little shrug "Neither Addy, I don't have to be asked to watch over a friend."

"So we're friends?" I ask in a genuinely shocked tone

He smirks, adding another shrug before he shoves his hands in his pockets quickly looking over to the far left tub Allison's tub

I cross my arms and start pacing again, calling over my shoulder "I think you'd be good for each other, you know."

Isaac flicks his gaze back to me when I turn to lead my pacing steps back his way. I see him lift one side of his mouth in a slight smile before he shakes his head and looks to the ground, "Yeah, well I think you're too good for Stilinski."

I make a noise and furrow my brows before walking over to the wall, leaning my back against it as I slide down to sit on the floor "We're not– he doesn't– it's not like that."

I hear Lydia scoff, seeing her smirk at me before I hear Isaac snort as he walks over and sits next to me on the floor "Addy, he could be dead at this point– you can tell me the truth."

I flick my head to him quickly with a glare "Shut your face– they're going to wake up, besides I'm– I'm not lying."

He softens his face, resting his arms on his knees and linking his fingers together before smirking back towards the tubs.

He keeps his head facing forward but leans slightly closer to me, adding on a whisper "You do remember I can hear your heartbeat right?"

I close my eyes, letting out a soft groan as I lean my head onto the wall "Fine, well what's my heartbeat telling you now oh wise, eavesdropping on heartbeats werewolf?"

"That you're worried" he states without missing a beat fucking right I'm worried

I open my eyes and turn my head to see him still staring at the tubs. He looks at me out of the corner of his eyes before fully turning his head my way and adding softly "You should tell him how you feel."