Chapter 1

On the first day of school I was really nervous, but also excited. As I walked through the hall on my way to the classroom, I saw a familiar figure ahead of me.

"Broccoli boy!", I called as I ran to catch up to him.

"Huh?", he said as he turned around. "Oh, it's you. Thank you for helping me out the other day."

"You made it into the hero course", I said with a smile. "I thought you didn't have any points though. How'd that go?"

"Apparently they also give you rescue points", the boy explained. "I got 60 points for saving Uraraka-chan."

"That's awesome!", I exclaimed. "I'm (y/n) by the way. (y/n) (l/n)."

"I'm Izuku Midoriya", the boy said.

"Well, Midoriya...", I started. "Are you in class 1-A?"

"I am", he answered.

"Then it looks like we made it", I said as I gestured to the huge door on our left.

"Whoa", Midoriya whispered. "You can call me Izuku, by the way."

"Cool, you can call me (y/n)."

Midoriya took another step forwards and the door opened. Multiple students turned to us and walked up to the green-haired boy excitedly.

My antisocial self decided to slip past them, leaving Izuku Midoriya to fend for himself. That might sound selfish, but I hated attention.

I sat down in the back of the class, in the seat next to some kid with white and red hair. I studied all my classmates, inspecting them one by one. There was one kid who irritated me already. He was sitting with his feet on one of the desks. A tall guy with blue hair and glasses was already yelling at him while making wild hand gestures. I couldn't be bothered to pay attention, so I kept looking around. Eventually I was staring out the window.

I looked up when I noticed that the entire class had gone quiet. I looked to the front to see a man that seemed like he hadn't slept or showered in days. I scrunched up my nose.

Weird lookin' fella, don't you think?

I was even more surprised when he introduced himself as our homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa. He told us to put on our gym clothes and get out on the training fields. I obeyed and soon everyone from class 1-A was gathered there.

I noticed some of my classmates pointing and whispering at me. I kind of wondered if I had something on my face, but other than that I couldn't be bothered care. When Aizawa said what we were going to do my eyes widened.

A quirk-assessment test? What the fuck?

Multiple students objected, and Aizawa explained that the teachers at U.A. were free to give their lessons as they pleased. I didn't really care what we'd be doing until Aizawa suddenly pointed at me.

"You", he said. "You're (l/n), right?"

I gulped and nodded. Everyone was looking at me and their whispers from earlier returned. Aizawa turned around and pointed at the irritating blonde kid.

"Bakugo?"

The blonde nodded with a small grunt.

"You two had the highest scores on the entrance exam", Aizawa explained.

"WHAT?! We tied?!", Bakugo loudly asked, turning to me threateningly.

"(l/n) got 41 villain points and 36 rescue points, a total of 77 points", Aizawa elaborated. "You got 77 villain points and 0 rescue points."