Chapter 27

When I woke up the next morning I lazily looked around.

Right. I'm not at home anymore. Well... if you could call that wretched house a home.

I yawned and got out of my bed. I didn't bother changing, but took some clean clothes out of my closet.

It's kind of weird that we're expected at school, even though it's technically still summer vacation. Well... with all the League of Villains fuss I suppose it's only natural.

I went downstairs and took a shower before getting dressed. I could finally ditch the bandages around my head, since the wound was pretty much healed up. After brushing my teeth and fixing my hair I walked into the common area. I slowed to a halt as soon as I looked at the couches.

Did... did Kaminari seriously fall asleep??

I sighed and walked over to him. Then I checked the time.

We have plenty of time until we need to get to school. I'll let him sleep for a while.

I set an alarm on my phone and placed it next to Kaminari so he'd wake up later. Then I walked into the dining area and rummaged through the cupboards.

Why is there nothing here?

"Nobody's gotten groceries yet", a voice behind me suddenly said.

I gasped and tried to get up, hitting my head against the cupboard in the process. I grunted and rubbed the back of my head as I turned around.

"Hey, Shoto", I said with a small wave.

"Good morning", he answered. "you're up pretty early."

"Yeah", I shrugged. "I just woke up early."

"Ah, okay", Todoroki said. "Guess I'll see you later then."

"Wait, Sho-chan", I quickly said. "Apart from the training, we haven't really hung out much. Maybe we could do something together after school?"

"Yeah, I'd like that", Todoroki answered with a small smile.

"(Y/n)", another voice said.

"Huh? Oh, hey Kiri", I smiled. "What's up?"

"Is this your phone?", Kirishima asked as he held up my phone.

"Yeah, it is", I answered. "I left it with Kaminari as an alarm so he could-"

"Yeah yeah yeah I know", Kirishima interrupted me with a grin. "Come on, watch this!"

He ran out of the dining area back to the common room. I turned back to Todoroki, who'd watched the interaction.

"Guess I'll see you later, Sho-chan", I smiled.

"Yeah, see you later."

I turned around and walked into the common room, where I could already see Kirishima looming over Kaminari's sleeping figure.

"What are you doing, Kiri?", I whispered.

"Watch this", he answered with a grin.

He carefully placed my phone on Kaminari's chest. My eyes widened when the screen lit up.

'87% charged'

"Is Kaminari seriously charging my phone?", I whispered-shouted.

"Yes!", Kirishima replied. "I've gotta get Sero. He needs to see this."

The redhead bolted out of the living room and I looked at Kaminari. I tapped on the screen of my phone again.

It's really charging. What the fuck...? You're full of surprises, Pikachu.