Chapter 3

When I went to school on the third day there was a horde of reporters in front of the gate.

What the fuck?

I tried walking around them first, but they were blocking the entrance. I let out a sigh of annoyance and got ready to teleport to the other side of the gate.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you", a cold voice said and someone grabbed my wrist.

"Huh?", I asked as I looked up.

Heterochromic eyes locked onto mine.

"Todoroki", I mumbled. "How else are we supposed to get through?"

"Using your quirk outside of school or classes is not allowed. You know this."

I sighed and averted my eyes.

"I know", I murmured.

"Come on", Todoroki said and he started walking towards the gate.

He moved his hand from my wrist to my hand and guided me through the group of reporters, who were desperately trying to get a statement from us.

"Endeavor's son!", One of the reporters said. "What do you think of All Might being a teacher at U.A.?"

"Who is that girl?", another reporter asked.

"It's Mr. (l/n)'s daughter!"

"What is your opinion on All Might's classes?"

"Is All Might a good teacher?"

"Will we be able to see All Might?"

There were so many questions fired at me that I just closed my eyes and kept walking, guided by Todoroki. I stopped when I bumped into something. Or someone.

I gasped and opened my eyes to find myself extremely close to Todoroki on the other side of the gate. I vaguely registered flashes.

"Sorry", I stammered as I took a step back, feeling myself blush. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"That's fine", Todoroki answered awkwardly before letting go of my hand. "Let's get to class."

I nodded and followed him through the school, looking at the floor to hide my blush. I was so busy thinking about how stupid I was that I hadn't noticed that we reached the classroom or that Todoroki already went to sit down. I just kept walking with my head down.

"Oi, (l/n)!", someone then yelled, making me look up in surprise.

I was about an inch away from the window. I internally facepalmed myself and turned around.

"Yes?", I awkwardly asked.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?", Bakugo asked. "Are you trying to smash that window too?"

I felt the blood drain from my face. I didn't want anyone else to know what happened the day before.

"No...?", I said and I let out a nervous laugh. "I'm not sure I know what you mean."

I walked over to my seat, elbowing Bakugo in the ribs as I passed him.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"Good morning everyone", Aizawa said in a bored tone, shutting everyone up instantly.

"Good morning Aizawa-sensei", everyone said in unison as I took my seat.

Nobody seemed to have noticed Bakugo's comment, except Todoroki and Tokoyami, who were both giving me sideways glances. I tried to ignore them and listened to Aizawa instead.