Chapter 14

The Monday after I hung out with Bakugo everything was back to normal. I got to class on time and greeted Aizawa, who was laying on the ground in his caterpillar sleeping bag.

"Good morning, sensei", I said with a small smile. "Glad to see your bandages are finally off."

"You're awfully early, (l/n)", he commented in his usual dead tone. "Do you need something?"

"No", I shrugged as I put my bag down by my usual seat. "But I woke up early and I wanted to get out of the house."

"I see", Aizawa said and he got out of his sleeping bag. "I need to prepare for homeroom. I'll be back."

With that he left the classroom. I walked up to the window and looked outside.

Pretty day. Lots of sunshine.

I passed the time I had until class started by exploring more of UA. I'd never been to the parts of the building where the other courses were, so I decided to check them out.

It was rather boring. The halls were the same and the classrooms were even less interesting than ours. I saw only one interesting thing there.

"Hi, Shinso", I said as I saw him leaning against the wall in a hallway. "Nice work during the Sports Festival."

He looked up from his phone like I was an annoyance. I didn't care. I knew I could be very annoying.

"And you are...?", Shinso said in a bored tone.

Alright he really does remind me of Aizawa. It's creepy.

"(Y/n)", I answered. "(Y/n) (l/n). Nice to officially meet you. I think I first saw you when you declared war to my class."

There was no mean undertone in my voice. I was just stating a fact.

Shinso raised his eyebrows.

"You're in 1-A?", he asked.

"Yup", I answered with a small smile.

"Then you better leave right now."

I furrowed my brows.

"Why?", I asked.

"Because your homeroom is on the other side of the building and the bell will ring in about 20 seconds", Shinso said.

"Shit", I muttered under my breath as I checked the time. "I'll see you some other time, Shinso-kun!"

"Whatever", he muttered as I started running.

Although I was at school insanely early, I arrived at class late.

"(L/n)", Aizawa said in an irritated tone as I opened the door. "How is it that you were here 45 minutes before class started, and you're still late?"

"I'm sorry, sensei", I said as I tried to control my breathing. "I was on the other side of the building. At general studies."

"I don't care. Sit down."

I gulped and did as he said. Aizawa took one last look around the class before he continued the normal lesson.

"Today you'll be deciding on your hero names", he stated.

My eyes widened.

Hero names?! Noooo, I suck at thinking of names!

"But first, concerning the hero internships I mentioned earlier...", Aizawa continued. "It's based on who the heroes think will be ready to join their workforce in two or three years. So you could say it's a way for them to say they're interested in your future."