Author's Note

Hello my lovelies.
It has been ages since I have been on Wattpad, and even longer since I've updated this book.

Actually it's been over 3 years since I last updated so I doubt anyone will even read this lmao.

And I'm afraid I am not posting this update with good news.
I have finally decided to officially discontinue this story (big surprise, I know).
I originally was really planning on continuing it but I got so busy with school that it kept me from writing. Now I do have more free time and I have tried to continue the story but I ran into another issue.

I don't remember if I've ever disclosed my age before but I'm 19 now, and I frankly can't bring myself to romantically write about the bnha boys anymore lmaooo

I'm very sorry to anyone reading this 💀

I think I was 14 when I first became a fan of bnha and because I enjoyed writing and had a lot of free time, I just found myself writing fanfiction. Then I got busy with school, then I slowly lost interest in bnha altogether.

I am now no longer an active fan but aside from that, the bnha characters are just no longer in the age group I'm interested in and I feel icky at the thought of writing about them in the way I once did.

So that's it. I'm afraid this will be my last update on this story, maybe on Wattpad as a whole.
But I wanted to thank everyone who read this far, I hope you enjoyed the chapters I did write. Thank you for the love and support that you showed me and for enduring the cringe writing of my 15-year-old self. I hope you enjoyed it or that it at least entertained you.

That's it. Thank you guys <3

Love, Whiskey