Chapter 47

Thank you all so much for 10K reads! Honestly it means the world to me to know that people enjoy reading what I write, so thank you!

Enjoy this chapter ^w^

"You're right", I admitted as I looked at Tamaki and Mirio over the table. "I will talk to Katsuki about what we are right now."

The third years nodded.

"But I have other important matters that need to be discussed", I continued. "Shoto's birthday present. Any ideas?"

"When's his birthday?", Mirio asked.

"January 11th", I answered.

"So that leaves about a month and a half", Mirio concluded. "Why are you worrying about a present already?"

"Because I want to get something good", I replied. "Something Shoto will actually like and appreciate."

"I'm pretty sure he'll like whatever you get him", Tamaki shrugged. "Just don't get him something too basic."

I thought about that for a second. I really wanted to get him something special. Something that he would like and maybe even treasure.

I slowly nodded.

"Alright", I mumbled. "Maybe I-"

I abruptly stopped talking when I saw the news on the tv. Endeavor was currently fighting a Nomu, and a very powerful one. Damage to the city was bad, and I could see Hawks in the background working on getting citizens to safety. Endeavor was fighting the Nomu, but he didn't seem to be doing very well.

Sho-chan! I have to get to him. He doesn't like his dad, but if he dies... It'll be hard on him. This Nomu... It's different from the others. I'm not sure this'll end well.

"I...", I breathed, unable to tear my eyes away from the tv. "I have to go!"

I rummaged though my bag for some money.

"Endeavor's in trouble", I muttered while my fingers finally brushed against the cool leather of my wallet.

"You're not thinking about joining the fight, are you?", Mirio asked in a worried tone.

"What?", I asked as I looked at him. "Of course not. I have to get back to the dorms. Sho-chan is Endeavor's son. Their relationship is complicated, but Shoto will need some emotional support. I'm the only close friend he has. I have to go back right now."

I threw some money on the table, which happened to cover all of our meals times three.

"It'll take too long to take the train back", I said as I feverishly put my wallet back in my bag. "I'm going to teleport."

"Can you teleport that far?", Tamaki asked.

"No", I admitted. "But I'll make a few stops along the way. I just have to get back as soon as possible."

Mirio and Tamaki nodded. I was glad they understood.

I grabbed my bag and looked out the window. I pinpointed a spot to teleport to before turning back to Mirio and Tamaki.

"Thank you both for the advice", I sincerely said. "I'll see you later, or tomorrow."

I turned back around and teleported. I landed on top of a skyscraper. I could see U.A.'s vague outlines in the distance, but it was way farther than I could teleport. Fortunately, Endeavor's fight wasn't near me or U.A.

I ground my teeth as I would have to jump from skyscraper to skyscraper. I had no other choice, so that's what I did. About ten jumps later, I arrived in front of Heights Alliance.