Chapter 22

"Alright, I have an idea", I started.

"And what's that?", Uraraka asked.

"Well, it's a training that will train us both!", I said. "If you're up for it."

Uraraka nodded with a cute smile.

"Alright, so my idea is that you make us both float", I started to explain. "And then I'll teleport both of us around in the air! It'll be an extra intense training for you not to throw up, and I'll train my teleporting."

Uraraka thought about it for a second before nodding.

"Let's do it", she said.

She put her hand against my arm, and a second later I was floating a few inches above the ground. I chuckled at the weird feeling. Uraraka proceeded to make herself float as well.

"Alright, ready?", I asked as I grabbed her hand.

She nodded.

I grinned and teleported us as high as I could. Uraraka immediately held her free hand in front of her mouth and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Sorry", I mumbled. "You okay?"

Uraraka slowly removed her hand and opened her eyes.

"Yeah, I think so", she mumbled. "The teleporting feels really weird. Like you're in a rollercoaster or something."

I chuckled.

"You think so?", I asked. "I don't really feel anything."

"I guess it's because I'm not used to it", Uraraka shrugged. "Let's go again!"

I nodded and looked around. I could see the entire camp from where we were floating. I saw my classmates sweating and training from a distance and smiled.

"Alright, try not to throw up", I said. "Here we go!"

I did a double teleport, swiftly teleporting twice in a row. Uraraka let go of my hand to cover her stomach and mouth, but she didn't throw up.

"Nice, Ochaco-chan!", I said. "You're the first person I've teleported with who didn't throw up!"

"Yeah, great", Uraraka muttered with her hand still covering her mouth.

"Even at the entrance exam...", I mumbled. "I saved some people by teleporting them out of the obstacle's way, but they all threw up as well. Guess they weren't very thankful."

I chuckled thinking back about it. All the students I saved threw up as soon as I teleported them away, and then after that they'd look up at me with a weak smile and mumble 'thanks'.

"Alright", Uraraka said as she grabbed my hand again. "I'm good to go again."

I gasped when I thought of something.

"Wait a second...", I mumbled. "I usually can't fly like Katsu-chan does, because I don't have enough firepower, but now that I'm weightless..."

I turned to Uraraka, who smiled.

"You want to try flying with your quirk?", she asked.

I nodded with a grin.

"Let's do it!", Uraraka cheered. "I wonder what that feels like."

I nodded and put my hand behind me. I absorbed some darkness and blasted it behind me. Uraraka and I immediately started moving.

I giggled at the weird feeling and tried to turn us around. It didn't go very smoothly.

After a bit of practice Uraraka and I flew through the sky like we had wings, loudly laughing in the meantime.

I steered us down to the camp, making sure to stay clear of Bakugo's explosions which were aimed at the sky. It was all fun and games until Aizawa saw us flying by, loudly laughing.