No rest for the wicked

It only took a fortnight for Lisa to lose interest due to the fact that Mr Guy-candy turned out to be just eye-candy with a bad temper.

When fall break came, we all headed home to Mystic Falls. We longed to see Jeremy and Matt and they were a bit cautious to see Elena in her new vamp-mode.

We, who had been used to have an open dialogue about everything supernatural during our time on the road, were now careful and vigilant in our old familiar surroundings. Here were new people in town, who never heard about vampires and werewolves and definitely not hybrids. Lisa was one of them.

She was thrilled to get back home in her hideous pink room at the boarding house, and frankly I was really glad to be home as well. I was giggling like crazy when Damon threw me over his shoulder, carried me to his room and threw me on the bed.

"Oh Please!" We heard Lisa say from the door. "Not more of the brain altering sex; she's getting edgy, and frankly; you're turning her into a bitch!"

Damon glared at her and then he laughed. "That's the blood and booze!" I gasped from the revelation; was he about to reveal everything?

"Scud and booze? You're crazy!" She stomped off I exhaled relieved.

Damon and I got downstairs just a few moments after her. Matt had a night off from the Grill and he and Jeremy showed up at the Boarding house, and talked a lot about some new girl in town, called Hailey and they wondered of course how things had been with us.

"Well, our ex showed up..." Damon couldn't help but to make his brother sweat in agony, and I felt bad for him.

"Katherine?" Jeremy asked and Elena cringed while her eyes got cold and hard.

"Damon, you don't have to be an ass!" I said and got a surprised look from both Elena and Lisa.

"But it's so fun!" He said chuckling and I gave him a scowling look.

Elena's surprised face changed to a relieved one, but Lisa still didn't get it.

"Why was that so bad; are you jealous?" She asked surprised. "You know Stefan loves you." We all looked at her.

"No that's not it!" Damon snapped irritated. "When are we going to tell her? This is getting tiresome!" He threw his arms out in exasperation.

"Damon!" We all yelled.

"I remember what happened the last time, when I decided to tell her." I muttered. She totally freaked out, and Damon had to compel her to forget while I bled so bad that Elena had to get Stefan, the blood o'holic out of the house. That was an interesting day...

"What are you hiding from me?" Lisa growled. We were all glaring at Damon, who smirked back at us.

"What are you hiding?" Lisa yelled.

"I'm a vampire!" He said in her face and her expression went blank. "Stefan is a vampire." Damon continued and Lisa furrowed her eyebrows. "And now Elena and Emilia are vampires as well."

"What?!" Matt and Jeremy yelled. "You turned Emilia?"

Damon just shrugged. "Yeah, sorry I killed her; she pissed me off!" He had the same nonchalant expression on his face as always.

"What the hell pills are you all on?" Lisa yelled, surprising us all. We turned and looked at her gesturing at me. "She's hardly dead!" She glared at us. "Are you all idiots?"

That's what tipped the four of us over the limit and we all turned to her, vamp-face on and hissed at her. She jerked backwards and stared at us with a shocked face. Her mouth opened and closed a few times and that was when Damon stepped in front of her and looked straight into her wild staring eyes.