Part 17

After about fifteen minutes, I brought out a pair of sweatpants and a loose white t-shirt and set them in front of the bathroom. I found myself wandering into the living room, where a stack of old CD's caught my eye.

"Hey nerd," I called out to Izuku, who'd just stepped out of the bathroom. He came over to the TV set, looking over my shoulder at the disks I was sorting through.

"Hmm?"

"You up for a movie marathon?"

He blinked. "S-sure."

I flicked through the disks, resisting the urge to sneeze due to all the dust flying up into my face. I finally settled on a classic, and call me old-school, but what could a better mood booster be other than the Harry Potter series.

"There's eight movies," I said as I stood up, disk containers in hand. "You better be ready for a long movie night."

A smile flickered across Izuku's face. "Sounds good to me."

"Good. You want me to go pick up some popcorn? Or I can ask Ejirou, he had some left over from that school event a while ago..."

"Either way, ah... what can I help out with?"

"You..." I brought my hand up to his face and brushed a strand of hair away from his eyes. "Can stay out of trouble."

Not gonna lie, I smirked to myself at the blush crawling up his neck at my touch, but I shrugged it off, grabbing my keys and glancing at my outfit in the mirror. "I'll go find popcorn, then. If you feel like gathering blankets, there should be some in that cabinet."

Izuku glanced at the clock. "It's only twelve," He murmured. He wasn't tryna be mean, or anything, he seemed like he was just a bit confused.

I chuckled, shrugging. "Yeah, but you got anything better to do?"

He blushed again and shook his head.

"Figured. Plus, all the movies will take forever to get through, and as much as I hate to admit it, I have school tomorrow and Aizawa will whip my ass if I fall asleep during first period."

Izuku held in a laugh and nodded. "Right. I'll get on that." He turned back around and began to fix up the couch area.

"You'll be okay by yourself, nerd?"

He looked up. "Mhmm."

"Right." I nodded at him, then left.

IZUKU POV

My hand flickered over the spot on my cheek where his fingertips had made contact with my skin. His touch was always so soft, yet it somehow carried so much heat...

I shook my head, trying to push him out of my mind. I fluffed the pillows, making a pile of cushions on one end of the couch for me and the other end of the couch for Kacchan, so we could both stretch out if we needed to (he had a weirdly big couch, I don't know).

I found the blankets where he'd said they'd be. However, they were all a little dusty. Does he just not have people over that often? I frowned, shaking out each blanket and tossing them over the side of the couch.

Once I'd finished, I stood back and admired my handywork.

"So, this is where you'd run off to."

I froze.

My blood ran cold.

My heart skipped a beat.

That voice...

I whipped my head around, and drew in a sharp breath as Dabi's blade was pressed to my throat.

"I wouldn't try anything, freakshow, or I'll have your guts spilled all over your little boyfriend's house. Haven't killed anyone in a while, you know. Might make my hand slip, if you make me antsy."