Part 30

He keeps looking at his hands. He said something before about just touching someone... Could this weapon be sourced in his hands?

If it's based on touch... Then... could it be something like Shigaraki's quirk?

I mean, without All for One's abilities, the transfer of quirks shouldn't be possible... right?

Unless he found another way....

I shook my head, trying to rid myself of my developing headache.

I needed something to cover his hands, then, assuming it was touch-based....

KIRISHIMA POV

The following day, I went to school like normal. Almost immediately after I'd walked into the classroom, Aizawa motioned for me to come over to his desk.

"Hey," I said, raising my eyebrows inquisitively.

He nodded at me. "Do you know where Katsuki is? He's been absent for two days now. Should I call in for recovery girl?"

I blinked, then looked up at the ceiling thoughtfully. "You know... I think he's still recovering from that bad stomach bug. He wanted to come to school this morning, but his mom made him stay home."

"Hmm." He narrowed his eyes. "Isn't Mrs. Bakugou out of town?"

My breath caught in my throat. Idiot! You could've just said he was sick... why bring his mom into this? She had that business trip he told me about... Damn it...

"Oh, right, I forgot." I slapped my forehead (a little too hard) sheepishly. "He's just feeling bad. You know?"

He nodded slowly. "I think I'm starting to."

I gulped. What... is that supposed to mean?

Does he know?

No.

He couldn't.

I cleared my throat. "Well, okay. Was that all?"

He nodded again, his eyes flicking down to his paper. "Yeah. You can go sit down."

"Okay." I shot him one last, rather shaky grin before returning to my seat.

Something's off.

BAKUGOU POV

I never wanted to let him go. Never again.

I reached down, planting a kiss on his collar bone. A tiny smile passed over his face.

"Stupid nerd," I said softly, leaning back against the headrest, my arms still around him. "You scared me, Izuku. You know that?"

He snuggled a little closer to me, keeping his hands against his heart.

"I'm sorry," He murmured.

I chuckled.

"You're here now, aren't you?"

He slowly lifted his head off my chest, his big green eyes meeting my crimson ones.

"Yeah," He smiled softly, his eyes trailing down to my lips.

He shifted himself a little closer to my face, and reached upwards, his lips brushing light as a feather against mine. I felt a blush creep up my cheeks.

"You're an idiot," I said, trying to force my blush back down. "You know that?"

"Mhmm." He closed his eyes, resting his cheek against my chest.