(Special chapter again, Sorry)

Hey guys, so sorry for not publishing in forever, I started school again last week and everything has been so hectic I literally wrote four words since last chapter. Four freaking words. 

I'll work this weekend to get the next chapter up, but until then, you guys get my rough drafts before the story actually came together; my bits of ideas and my drafts of depresso shito. Not sure that anyone will find this interesting, but yeah. ANd at the bottom, that was the first draft for the story; Izuku was gonna be a top, basically. We changed that because lol no. 

<3 Kendall

LATER

Kazuto moved before I knew what was happening.

There was a sickening tear of knife against skin. I clenched my eyes shut, not wanting to see what I had expected to see.

"Shit..."

My eyes flew wide. It was Kazuto's voice.

He was standing between Sora and Brucey, clutching his shoulder. It was bleeding; badly. His eyes were wide.

Sora had stabbed him.

I stumbled forward, running to Kazuto's side. I caught him right before his knees gave out and he hit the ground.

"Fuck, that was a bad idea..." He winced, his hand pressed tightly over his wound, trying to stop the excessive bleeding.

"Kazuto!" I cried out, my eyes wide. I was shaking. "Get help!" I yelled at the crowd, my heart rate spiking. No. no. Be okay, Kazuto, you have to be. A couple kids ran off to find guards.

"Hey, you're gonna be okay," I told him worriedly. He clenched his eyes shut, his breathing labored.

"He was going to kill him," He mumbled, beads of sweat sliding down his face.

Sora and Brucey's fight had been forgotten, at least for now.

I'd never understand why Kazuto jumped in front of that knife that was meant to kill Brucey. Why he felt the need to be heroic, to save this other criminal's life.

The guards ran out with a stretcher, and took Kazuto to the medical wing. We were all herded back into our cells. Sora's eyes were wide, and he hadn't said anything since it happened.

I was pressed up against the corner of my cell, where I usually sat with Kazuto. Now, it was painfully empty.

Sora sat on his cot, across the cell from me. Yuuto had his book open, but it lay unread on his lap, forgotten for the time being.

"Izuku, I didn't mean to hurt Kazuto," Sora said finally, his voice barely exceeding a whisper. I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

Brucey hadn't returned to the cells. The guards told us they were transferring him to an actual prison, where he was less likely to cause any more problems.

I dully watched Kazuto's spot. It wasn't like we'd know eachother forever, but... I watched him get stabbed, by somebody I trusted.

"You were planning on killing that other guy, weren't you?" I said softly. "That's why Kazuto tried to stop you. He didn't want him to die."

Heh even laterrrrrr

I ran a hand through my hair, straightening my shirt one more time.

My mom was standing in the doorway, watching me get ready in a totally not-creepy way. I glanced over at her, smiling. Her eyes were tearing up.

"My baby boy's all grown up," She cooed, coming over to me and pulling me into a hug. I laughed softly.

"I guess so," I replied quietly. She held me at an arm's length by my shoulders, studying my face.