First and foremost

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah.

Hey everyone! Thanks for adding falling for grumpy to your library, you won't regret. In shaa Allah.

So, thought it will be cool writing a book. So here we are. Alhamdulillah!

Will like to use this opportunity to thank my parents for everything they've done, and are still doing for me. May Allah reward them with Jannatul firdaus and all the parents in the whole wide world as well. Amen.

Never thought they'll actually come a day I'll be putting my work public. So if you are here even by mistake, will seriously appreciate if you stick through it all, by voting, commenting and sharing to friends and family. Thanks so much. I'm not gonna let you down In shaa Allah. It's gonna be fun it's gonna be crazy and gonna be hell of a ride. Lol!

I'm not gonna talk about the plagiarism thingy. We all know it's such a serious offence, so please no one should copy my work, besides I know you ain't gonna do that, as you are such wonderful peeps😘

Everything here is purely fictional, so any similarities to real life is coincidental. And i hold no rights to all the pics used in this book. It's just for further illustration.

The first chapter is coming real soon. In shaa Allah.

I'll like to take a moment and thank  Islaamfirst for informing me about this app and writing great stories Rabiarh_au for sending wattpad to my phone and finally Ayshasalihufor introducing me to Hausa love stories where I got to read finding zarah__the book I'll keep on loving forever.

Thanks so much guys. This book gonna contain lotta dedications. If you want a chappie to be dedicated to you, then please don't hesitate to:

vote⭐
Comment 💬
Share💌

Allah Hafiz...
Peace out

Instagram @asmaaauwal

Twitter @AsmaaAuwal

Snapchat @asmaaauwal

TikTok @asmaaauwal