Decode 1: Blues from Atlas Gleam

=

Foreword

Hello, I am the fan-writer and artist of this book.

After finishing the fourth book (Two Worlds Mirror) of my fanfic series on Boboiboy, I decided to revise this second book, which you are currently reading. It's completely REVISED and FINISHED so no worries and it still fits the storyline of the rest, just fixed some plot holes.

The story will feature mentions of BLOOD and ACTION scenes (Fighting, Violence, etc), if you don't feel comfortable with such topics, please don't continue reading.

P.s

This book has the romance line of Boboiboy x Yaya, Fang x Ying and Gopal x Shielda, don't @ me.

Love, Ms. Elementals

=

Dec. : 0 10 34 39 32 29 40 38
Or : QSBLaW5nZG9t

Decode 1: Blues from Atlas Gleam

A loud uproar from a cavern alarmed the aliens, looking around as they called for help, afraid as they looked amongst themselves. The Mayor, Rjen, was approached by his head guard. "Are you sure we can trust those strangers, sir?" The Head Guard questioned as Rjen looked to his frightened citizens before turning his head to the loud explosion in the distance. He gave a smug grin, "The boy seemed confident. Let's see what he can do."

Inside the Cavern, hordes of aliens rushed towards the center, bullets and blasts flying in the air. "Crystal Transformation!" Gopal shot his finger guns, turning the aliens' weapons into different shades of crystals, blowing his fingers out like it was a smoking gun. "Take that–" "Above you!" Gopal, confused, turned to the side when a flash of pink rose before him, a loud thud made him panic and rush to the side.

Yaya held a humongous hand, pressing its open palm steady before pushing it away, huffing a breath as the giant mutant growled. "I don't want to hurt you!" She exclaimed as it growled, making Gopal show a conflicted smile, internally face palming as the giant soon swung against her with its arm but his face got kicked back, pushed away. Yaya saw a blue blur appear by her, smiling. "Hi, Ying. Did the area get checked?" "Hn? Yeah, this is the only thing here from 1000 meters deep." The girl said, adjusting her glasses as she stood haughty.

The enemies were alarmed by a large explosion, making them turn to side, soon seeing Fang, straightening his coat as he defeated most enemies on his end. "I can't believe you blew up the gate, love." Fang stated as Ying pouted, shrugging as a large thud and explosion came from above, cracking into the cavern as a blue-cladded figure emerged. "Cyclone?" Fang called.

The Element gazed towards him, giving a sheepish smile, "I forgot about the brute strength part." He uttered, getting some help to get up on his feet from Gopal, dusting his clothes off. "Don't worry, Thunderstorm has covered it!" Cyclone said with a cheerful smile and like in the queue, a loud grumble of thunder struck around the area, cracking to the sky down below the area until they saw the leader of the aliens fall to the floor.

Ying slightly hissed at the pained expression of the leader, the rest of its minions soon afraid as Cyclone had two flashes of lights return to him, soon returning to its original form. "Finished with them, Boboiboy?" Yaya asked as he faced them, giving a small smile, humming with a nod. "I want to go home."

The five saluted before Fleet Admiral Ciciko, letting them remain at ease. "We are pleased with the performance and mission succession. The Mayor of the City commends you, congratulation." Ciciko said, stating some of their deeds before dismissing them. "Ah, right, Admirals–" the two remained in the room when Ciciko gave them a piercing silence before the Fleet Admiral grabbed something from his table. "--A request came in. Its specific instruction is to let only those who will handle the mission open it." He added, nodding as Fang took it.