Decode 6: Diamond in the Rough

Dec. : 14 48 39 6 43 46 29 32 30 44

Or. : T3duIEdydWRnZXM=

Decode 6: Diamond in the Rough

With the crisis now averted, the ship was landed within a cavern, Sai remaining outside to watch over it as Kaizo, Fang and Boboiboy used one of Nut's devices that disguises their features, looking more like mop aliens or horned aliens as they moved along. Looking forward, Fang's usual detection device triggered, making him look at his power-watch, seeing the heat signatures coming closer. "We need to move, some guys are coming." Fang stated as the two followed an alternative path into a forest.

In a matter of minutes, the three peered from the shrubs to see a form of town nearby, all of which moving some of their things as they went in a line, Kaizo tugged them bac as a large carriage arrived, its steed stopping at their command as the door opened, out came a strict looking male, wearing a violet themed cloth.

Boboiboy squinted, trying to figure out the commotion as several guards soon came out, the villagers coming forward to grab something from their worn bags, putting it by the guards feet as they were judged, all of which proven to be of value as Fang asked, "What are they doing?" "Probably an offering. This planet seems strange to be honest." Boboiboy says as they soon moved back, hiding away as the guards were returning to their positions, the violet clad figure soon moved away, returning to the carriage, leaving them be as the villages slowly huddled, weeping or solemnly gazing to each other in pity.

As Boboiboy peered back, he was alarmed when he met eyes with a humanoid looking villager. "Wha–" "Shh!" The humanoid alien pressed a finger atop his lips, gesturing him to follow as Fang and Kaizo looked at one another before following in suit with the humanoid alien. They stood before the numerous villagers, looking worn and exhausted, but something wasn't right. "You... are you humans?" Fang questioned, in shock when a child nodded, Kaizo fetching out his gadget, looking into the area's data and any information he could get undetected, "What happened? Why are there humans here?" Boboiboy asked, confused as he stared at each of them, looking with distant and frightened expression.

The alien-man who came to lead them soon came forward. "We... were kidnapped from each of our planets... humans aren't the only ones to be taken here," He stated soon pointing to the side, making the brunet face the direction of where the carriage went, "That man goes by the name of Gerald Menfolk... he was a powerful mercenary before he settled to dominate this planet we live in now." The brave man said as the brunet's eyes dilated from the following words.

"We are all test subjects for the Mercenary Group, Phoenix Refuse. This very planet you are stepping on is no longer of a benevolent ruler but a tyrant." The man said as Fang saw a child, coming close as he soon saw its loosely hung cloak, he gently removed it as his eyes were widened, the child's arm was completely cut off., a small patch of bandages keeping the area hidden.

Kaizo heaved a breath, looking around as he muttered, "Just what is going on." Fang stood up, worried, overwhelming him as he turned to the group, "C-Can we stay here for tonight? We'll need to anyway." Fang stated Kaizo seeing his fidgeting fingers by his side, but chose to postpone his question as he discussed with the man, learning his name was Ori. Fang moved to Boboiboy's side, asking, "Y-You don't think–" 'They won't. Trust me on that." Boboiboy intercepted, not wanting to discuss the disturbing and worrying faction of their plan. "They need something from us." He added, recalling how Gerald kept tabs on them during their fight instead of finishing the battle swiftly.

Fang let out a huff of breath, nodding, saying, "I'll call Gopal here to figure something out."

As Boboiboy laid down on the wooden bed provided by the village, staring at the ceiling as his eyes slowly closed. He felt his figure standing, opening his eyes to see that he was by his home, seeing a younger figure of Faze and Brianna being held onto by Zack, cheerfully leading them to another part of the house to play. He was surprised when the memories flashed past him, soon seeing the first time Brianna took her steps when he just came home from a week long mission, Zack cheerfully coming towards him as he presented a half-baked cookie to him. He tried to reach for the two kids, but light flashed before his eyes, making him block his eyes, soon he snapped awake.

He gasped, sitting up as Gopal looked towards him, his friend holding his shoulder as the brunet looked towards the older male, gasping as a single tear fell from his eyes. "Boboiboy..." Gopal softly called, having an idea what was going through his head as Boboiboy sniffled, hiding his face in his palm as he softly sobbed, Gopal patting his back, sitting by him, "We'll get them back, I promise." Gopal uttered, the male by him nodding as he was unable to keep his tears from falling.

Fang was looking to the horizon, seeing an advanced looking civilization than the one they stayed at. He squinted, soon seeing a familiar spaceship near the center, "So that's where they are..." Fang uttered, getting some hope to see the spaceship that took his and Boboiboy's kids away. He heard scuttling behind him, facing back as he summoned a Light Sword, pointing it directly to the figure when he was wide eyed by the red orbs he met. "Pang," Fang immediately retracted and made his sword disappear at the sight of his older brother, "From the intel I've gathered, we might be able to retrieve my nephew and the Binju Kids tomorrow, get some rest." Kaizo stated as Fang huffed a breath of relief, nodding, holding his wrist.

Kaizo remained still as Fang moved pass, but was alarmed when a thud came behind him, he turned to see Kaizo drop a large box behind him, "What is this? Where did this come from?" Fang asked, skeptically coming close to the box. "The villagers told me to bring it..." Kaizo's stern tone mixed with concern, made his younger brother confused.

"They wrote their wills... all of them. They already know something," "What are you talking about?" Fang asked, worried by what his brother was saying, holding onto some of the envelopes in the box, "... The guards saw us a few hours ago. Although I executed them, they've informed their leader about our arrival in this small town. Do you get it now?" Kaizo said, looking at Fang who looked at him with wide-eyes, the breeze passing by him felt colder. "Th-They'll be... they'll be executed for harboring a fugitive... won't they?" Fang muttered with a shaky breath, cupping his mouth as he recalled how the entire town had held a party after a long while, making a tear fall from his face as he dreaded the battle they'd brewed.

'What have we done?'