Decoded 22: Bound in Grief

Decoded Transcript: Unfound...

Decoded 22: Bound in Grief

They were met with joyful company, Tarung and Ciciko soon wanted to meet them to receive good news, but noticed the missing people. Kaizo heaved a breath, swallowing the lump in his throat as his ruby eyes faced the two other Fleet Admirals, he bit his bottom lip and pulled himself together, "Reporting to Fellow Fleet Admirals..."

As Shielda called for Ochobot, the robot soon prepared to open the portal as Yaya and Ying moved to one of the windows, waiting for any sign of their husbands. But were surprised by the crystal barrier thickening as the planet had formulated self-destruct mechanisms, Yaya holding to the window as she gasped, Ying copper her mouth as Kaizo remained frozen as he watched several explosions go off, the blue hue from the portal snapping the three as Yaya heaved a breath, "L-Let's go." She spoke as Sai and Shielda looked at each other for a moment before pulling throttle to enter the portal.

"... Due to a previous log sent to us, we departed to escape under Admirals' Boboiboy and Fang's signal." Gopal voiced, looking down as his heart could barely comprehend the words coming out of his mouth, Ciciko looked to Yaya and Ying who remained stationary, no emotion immediately present as he simply nodded. "I'll inform you of all of the reports, rest and get some treatment from the infirmary." He voiced as the group saluted. Exiting the Fleet Office, the group saw the two girls defeated exterior, all moving off to the side when Yaya moved to her room as Ying simply moved to another area of the station, both not wanting to get bothered.

As Yaya heard the door shut behind her, her chest tightened, holding her hand to it as she bent down as she recalled the explosion, Ying finding herself huddled to her knees in a storage room that she'd often stay in to avoid others. Their tears fell quicker with the silence.

Yaya hid her face into her hands, sobbing as she tried to get a grip, but her tears wouldn't stop falling, recalling his figure before she was helping the test subjects escape, slipping away from his deciding battle to come see her, "W-what are you doing here? Are you hurt?" She questioned, cupping his face with a worried gaze that was opposite to his calm enigmatic smile, "I love you." He spoke softly, making her wide-eyed, the male gently cupping her cheek, staring at her for a moment before he planted a kiss on her forehead, letting her go as he flew back to his fight.

She heaved a breath, sniffling as she uttered, "I love you too... I'm sorry I didn't get to you sooner..."

As the two ladies finished getting ready, they stood by each other waiting for the dreaded day of returning to Earth. The moment the ship landed and the hangar opened, they were soon shown their kids' figures. Ying sped towards Faze as she hugged him, Yaya moving to the two, kneeling down as she hugged them, patting their backs as the kids themselves felt the odd aura presented by their mothers. Yaya broke first as she slightly tightened her hug, her lips quivering to hide her whimpers, Brianna asked, "Mom? What's wrong?" the younger asked as Zack looked behind them, realizing that something had gone awfully wrong, afraid of his thoughts being true.

Faze broke the hug, facing his mother with a reassuring gaze, but he was met with Ying's tear-brimmed ones, "Mom. Hey, what's wrong? W-why are you crying?" He asked, making her wipe her tears off with her eyes, "F-Faze... Mom is really sorry, Dad..." She uttered, but with how the words began, every single kid present knew what she meant, Faze's eyes slowly brimming with tears as he shakily held his mother's hand, "D-Don't joke that way, mom... did Dad do something bad?" He asked, a single tear fell from his eyes as Ying bit her bottom lip, shaking her head as Faze heaved a breath, "Mom... please." "Faze, I'm sorry..." Ying said as the male shook his head, "No... please, don't do this to me... please Mom!" He begged, holding onto his mom's hands, the older gently hugging him as Faze sobbed.

Brianna wept, tears of overwhelm brought out as Yaya felt Zack was silent, gently holding his hand, Zack stepped back, looking at his mom with confusion. "W-What do you mean, Mom? W-why can't dad... why can't he come home?" He questioned, not getting a grip of it himself as Brianna sniffled, looking up at her brother, seeing his confusion and anxiety building up as Zack spoke, "W-What did the Admirals say? Are they sure–" "Yanni, we'd asked..." Yaya uttered in a croaked voice, making Zack slowly wallow in tears, realization coming slower to him as he didn't wish to believe these words.

With the families heading to their homes, Tok Aba received the news, alarmed by the thought as he dropped one of his mugs, Ochobot holding his side as he slightly stumbled. Gopal broke this news as he saw the color drain from Tok Aba's face, making him uttered apologies, "We didn't have enough time to save them... I'm sorry, Atok, w-we... we couldn't." He voiced, the older male knew well that the latter really didn't do anything wrong, the guilt seemingly brewing inside him. "Gopal." "I could've done something... but I let myself get hurt and they had to fight for me... I'm–" a calm fumble made the older man turn to the side, he and Ochobot wide-eyed when someone slapped the male.

Gopal froze at the impact, his cheek stinging as he turned to see Shielda, wearing a tearful gaze as Sai rushed to tug his sister a few meters back. "What is this? A pity party?" He looked at her with a solemn gaze, "Admiral... No, Fang had his reasons to act that way, Boboiboy too. They weren't hurt or left behind because of you–" "But they did because the barrier was irreversible!" He exclaimed.

"But that decision wasn't made alone right!?" Shielda retorted, clenching her fists together as Gopal saw her weary figure, her tears fell as Sai looked to the male, "Don't be like this, Gopal... I'm not asking you to pretend to be okay, I just want you to realize that the situation was of no ones doing..." he held his shoulder, making him see the ocean blue eyes bore into him, "You nearly died too... whatever that key is, you could've gotten hurt as badly... but you still used it to help all of us right? So don't hurt your own feelings because of some situation that ended like this." Sai added as Gopal's tears fell, heaving a breath as he felt Shielda come close, hugging him as Sai patted their backs, joining the hug.

Tok Aba gave a pressed smile, looking at Ochobot who hugged him, nodding as he spoke, "Maybe i'll rest today... right?"