Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D4)

BOYA: A Week of Love: (Thursday) Day 4

The Next Day (5:45pm)

In the Afternoon, Boboiboy and Yaya decided to stay at home while the kids have a small trip with their Mothers for 2 days. Due to doing nothing Boboiboy Ice came out. He came out and hugged Yaya from behind. "Hm? Ice. What's wrong?" Yaya asked, washing the dishes that the kids left. "I'm hungry... can you cook something?" He asked from behind her. "Alright. Rest in the living room for now. "She answered and he nodded from behind then left. She looked behind her and saw Ice going to the living room, sitting on the couch, and turning on the TV.

She started to make food then she served it in the table afterwards she also set the table. "Ice~" She called, but no one answered. She called again, but no one answered. She walked to the Living Room and saw him sitting on the floor, leaned on the table, reading a book. She approached him, crouching and then she patted him on the shoulder. He looked at her. "Are you done cooking?" He asked with an innocent face, making her nod with a smile. "Let's eat then." He said, standing up and dragging her.

While eating Yaya glanced at her husband who's eating happily. She smiled and ate happily as well. When they were done eating. "I'll do the dishes." He said, fixing the table. "Why?" She asked, stopping him from cleaning. "You did it a few minutes ago. So, I should do it." He said, grabbing her hand and calmly stopping it from its grip on him. He went to the sink and put the dishes then proceeded to clean them. Yaya went to the Bathroom then came out only to see Ice in the Living Room, reading. She sat next to him. "You finished already?" She asked, quite surprised. "Yes." He said, not looking away from his book.

She opened the Television and watched a game show. While she was intently watching, she failed to notice Ice was looking at her already. He kept staring at her then he fell asleep. 'Good Night.' He thought. Yaya looked at him and leaned in the table, using her arms as a pillow a-like him. She admired his looks and soon after she fell asleep herself. Ice woke up and looked at the time. '9:43pm, we overslept.' He looked at his wife and kissed her head then he carried her Bridal Style to their bedroom and afterwards he fell asleep next to her.

A Character Line Drawn By Me: