Decoded 28: New Sights

Decoded Transcript: Unfound...

Decoded 28: New Sights

With the group stationed in the Base, Boboiboy and Fang were summoned to the Operations Room, soon showing a blond man beside Kaizo. The raven-haired male soon faced the two, making them salute before moving towards him as the were presented with a miniature map of the place. "Admirals, this is General Lucas," Lucas nodded as the two returned his sentiment, "these two are Admiral's Boboiboy and Fang, both will be part of this meeting as we speak." After the quick introductions, Lucas soon presented something before the screen, the two admirals sat down before the table, seeing an unfamiliar man present.

"This man is one of the men I've encountered here on Earth, he goes by many faces and is named Liaro Jackal."

As Kaizo stated, the man came to being, his face slightly pale and slender-looking. "From our intelligence, this man is the leader of the said group of attackers you've faced today. But with effort or goals, we have no intel on anything." Lucas stated as the two nodded. "If we are led to believe that he will attack now after his terrorist sense awakened a few days before." The blond added as the screen soon presented a small car that had its hood blown off, Boboiboy felt his stomach churn as a picture of three individuals were shown, a family died as Liaro attacked. "W-What..." "He attempted to warn us several times but this was his final act of 'mercy', he destroyed a chapel, caused a riot in the park and even killed some people." Kaizo stated, seeing his brother's words trail off, looking distraught by the sight.

Lucas heaved a breath, "Our plan of motion is to capture him, we must know why he did these things or else those lives will be lost in a crossfire of the government. The citizens are already skeptical of us after all for not doing anything." He motioned to the screen which had been filled with the information spoken.

The door swung open, the people inside the room seeing a male staggering inside, Boboiboy was shocked to see him smile, soon putting head up to show a bloodied face, pulling a gun out as he shot around the room, everyone getting down as Fang gritted his teeth, "Shadow Crawl!" he yelled as it soon moved on the ground, trapping the figure but he simply shifted again into a small snake as he got out of the Shadow Grasp. Kaizo put on his mask, charging at him and sliced him when the guy suddenly turned to dust, eliciting a confused, "Where did he go?" from his lips. Fang's eyes glowed red beneath his spectacles as he saw a figure move from the shadow. "Flash Bomb!" He yelled as the man winced, his eyes burning as he stumbled back, growling in anger as he faced the caster, saying, "You won't ever beat us! You puny humans are nothing!"

"Sorry, acting like that won't work." Fang uttered as the man soon transformed into a large monster, roaring as it broke through the roof, making Kaizo yell, "Everyone else out! Fang tells Gopal to keep Hannah safe!" The younger nodded before he dodged the claw of the monster, getting out as he went into the halls, seeing most yelling of multiple enemies in bound. Inside the control room, Lucas loaded his gun, pointing it on the monster as he uttered, "So here you are Jackal." His words made the monster growl, once again flailing its arms around as it attempted to hit them, "Boboiboy Solar!" He transformed, summoning his sword, "Solar Slice!" He yelled as he struck the monster back, making it grumble in pain as it got pushed out of the room to the army's clearing area.

The attack was amplified enough to harm Jackal as he reverted back to his human form, hissing as his blood pooled from his stomach. Boboiboy and Kaizo came out to face him, making Jackal slowly smile, laughing as he hit his leg, looking insane as Solar furrowed his brows, prepared to slice him when Kaizo warned, "Wait!" The ground shook as cracked dark-matter appeared, making them move back as Jackal's figure was soon surrounded by multiple mummified monsters as their eyes were covered but their maws were big enough to swallow most whole. Jackal staggered to his feet as he looked at them, "Told you didn't I?" Jackal spoke. Fang rushed out with Ying and Gopal, both waiting for Yaya's queue of sending Hannah to a safe bunker with some of the others.

As they were behind the two Admirals, they were shocked by a hand coming through Jackal's chest, blood pooling out of it as he choked out, looking to the side to see an alien-looking man as he was wide-eyed, realizing who it was. "W-Why... S-Sir–" The hand was pulled back as the shapeshifter's body soon fell to the ground, becoming lifeless as they face a figure with a golden helmet but beneath shows his large monstrous jaw as his purple glowing eyes soon become directed towards them, becoming alert.

His eyes soon darted to Boboiboy, wearing a smile before he let out a gruff laugh, "So you were the Wandering Star... unfortunate your history was made so early... you would've been a mighty foe." He said, his arms reaching for his sword, the monsters conjured from below soon growled. "No matter... I shall honor your lives by stabbing my sword into your chest," His eyes glowed ferociously as he commanded, "Kill them all." The monsters soon emerged from below as other demonic beings came as Boboiboy splat into ten, rushing towards the enemies with heavy impacts as Gopal fully came out from the base to see the chaos, Ying rushed from below, seeing Kaizo get pushed back, moving past him as she threw a bomb in her hands to his mouth, causing it to detonate before he moved back, Kaizo seeing Ying nod before he used his powers to fly off to the Demon Leader. As he switched his mask to the Amber one, he struck a enlarged sword, seeing the Demon Leader pick his sword off as it matched with his. They were pushed back as Kaizo stood before the male, seeing his innate power, saying, "I shall enjoy this..." He says before both charge forward.

The monster soon dove down to the human soldiers, Gopal gritted his teeth as he came forward, pointing his finger gun, "Glass Transformation!" He yelled as it soon shot the monster, it growled as it felt pained by the attack, some parts of its body changing as the male was alarmed. He faced those from above, "Shoot those glass pieces! Now!" As the weapon-holders soon face their RPGs towards the figure, they fired to the lower part, the glass shattering as it made the monsters struggle, making Gopal silently celebrate, but as he blinked he was surprised to get moved back as the monster tried to slash him, seeing Ying heave a breath, fixing her glasses.

Gopal felt alarmed when a light flashed before his eyes as he saw a distant memory again, seeing his figure stabbed by an unfamiliar claw. He shuddered as his eyes glowered green, making him heave a breath, the enemy growing in strength as most of the monsters weren't executable by the normal weapons, he held his hands together, uttering, "Once more..."