Decode 14 : The Truth of Powers

Decode : SW5jbHVkZXMgU3VmZmVyaW5n

Or : 8 39 28 37 46 29 30 18 46 31 31 30 43 34 39 32

Decode 14: The Truth of Powers

After having a small party with Keith and Damien's reunitement, the group soon rested in their own quarters, Boboiboy moved towards his office, planning on dropping off a file he forgot to leave on his desk. As he gave a small nod to those cadets working through the resting period, he stood before his and Fang's office door, opening it as he looked up, in shock as he looked confused. He was somewhere else as he stood in a grassy field, looking behind him to see that he wasn't inside the spaceship anymore.

"What... where am I?" He questioned, moving forward as he saw the door behind him disappear, his heart feeling unease as he moved along. As he heard a large thud, his eyes widened to the sky, seeing the starry sky crack open as a large space-ship with a different insignia entered the area. He followed its path, soon revealing a ruined village, his ears ringing with painful cries of the villagers but no one stood alive, all of them lifeless as he gasped in fear, his mouth slightly ajar as he took several steps back, looking to the sky again when it shifted, making him dizzy, looking down back to the where the village, he was now alone in the grassy fields again, but saw a figure emerge from the shadows.

His eyes widened at the long haired figure, seeing him move to the fields, looking distant as he looked to the sky, Boboiboy following his gaze, he saw multiple ships exiting the area, having some semblance to TAPOPS and TEMPUR-A's ships. Returning his gaze to the figure, he saw him kneel down, prompting him to rush towards him, alarmed to see the white-orange cladded figure looking up to the sky, his body slowly deteriorating in the air, his gold-hued eyes slowly dulling as his body disappeared before he could reach him. His eyes blurred, his heartbeat thumping in his ears as he frantically blinked, soon he stood before his office inside the station.

Boboiboy looked around him, stopping his gaze behind him as he was back inside the room. "What just happened? What was... that?" He swallowed the lump in his throat before moving away to his desk, trying to steer away from the thoughts.

Meanwhile, Fang was alarmed at the sight he was presented with. He stood inside a medieval looking house, moving cautiously as he narrowly escaped some armored guards. 'Where am I? Planet Colby?' He questioned as he peered through the area, entering the halls as he saw some large picture frames present. There stood a tall male, having some semblance to him, but with demon horns, shocking him as he stepped back, his feet hovered while he fell down a dark pit. He tried to summon any of his shadow or light figures, but he landed on the ground, feeling like it was a cushion as he looked to see he was in a realm of doors, standing up to his feet when he suddenly came face-to-face with his shadow and light duplicates.

They pointed behind him, making him turn and in a flash the scenery once again changed, he stood before a desolate battlefield, blue and purple blood spewed around as he stood with the help of an unfamiliar sword. He stood worried, questioning his eyes as he looked to see the unfamiliar place, no sign of any information as he saw his slowly gray-cladded figure returning to his normal clothes, but to his shock, his body was crumbling to dust in the air.

His heart felt tight as he gasped for air, kneeling down as he held his chest, pained as he suddenly returned back to one of the glass-walled areas, knelt before the starry nights. He looked around, clawing his shirt as he tried to subside the pain he felt. He heard a faint clank beside him, making him look down to see the key he held, seeing it glimmer for a moment before it slowly disappeared into the air like how it usually was. "Those keys... just what are they doing?" He muttered beneath his breath before standing up, fixing his clothes as he moved off, trying to think of answers.

A soft trinkle of water was heard, suddenly Fang was surprised when he hovered above water, looking around to see Boboiboy wearing the same face of confusion. "Welcome." A lucid voice called, making them turn to see two hooded figures, their face hidden from view. The two Admirals gave a questioning gaze to each other before carefully approaching the area, seeing a table conjure before them as they stood in one said as the two hooded figures sat across. "Where are we?" Boboiboy asked as he looked around, seeing the walls of the place wee translucent, some areas having a door leading to seemingly nowhere.

"The Realm of Illusionaries." The first man said as they faced him, surprised, "What? You mean that place mentioned on Atlas Gleam?" The first man nodded to Fang's words, making him move back from them, in awe and afraid of the area. "Why are we here? Did something happen to the keys?" Boboiboy asked as the second man stood properly, voicing, "There is nothing wrong with the keys... but we are here to inform you of the key's use." The second man stated as the two were plopped down to a chair, soon pushed close by the table to avoid them from wandering.

The intimidating aura of the two despite not showing their face was enough to prove their danger to the two Admirals, becoming wary and tamed. "The Realm of Illusionaries are a place that exists outside of time, this place you are currently in is called Oblivisci, the gate of the Realm of Illusionaries." The first man said, making the two pay attention, looking to the side. "Here, there is no time... the moment you return to your rift, time will resume." "Wait, what do you mean resume? Do you mean to tell me that our world has stopped moving because we are here or something?" Boboiboy questioned as the second man nodded.

The first man soon conjured their keys before them, settled on the table in front of them, speaking, "The Realm exists outside of time... but we shall discuss such trivial affairs in another time, there is something we must speak to you about, The Moonlight Ward and The Wandering Star."