Decode 7: Battle for Colby

Dec. : 14 48 39 6 43 3430 47 30 44

Or. : T3duIEdyaWV2ZXM=

Decode 7: Battle for Colby

Night fell as the four figures moved silently through the forest to enter the main area. The long walk soon dawned upon them when they saw dawn breaking before them. "Gopal told me something before we left." Kaizo said as he cautiously avoided some vines on the ground, the two stood in a fine line behind him, waiting for his next word. "According to his Key, the Planet wasn't called Nix for decades. It was originally called Colby, the Planet of Gold." He added, making Fang alarmed, Boboiboy mirroring his expression as he said, "That name... it was etched on Atlas Gleam before the Palace fell, right?" Fang nodded.

They were walking within the forest when the reached a large clearing, soon a large crater dawned before them, seeing multiple aliens of different races getting used for scab labor. "Each of the mines lead to somewhere, I think the kids might be here than the cityscape area." Boboiboy voiced, making Kaizo kneel down to observe the area. "There are over 20 to 30 different mines here, if we check them one by one, we might get caught." Kaizo stated as the brunet wracked his brain for ideas when he said, "Wait. what if we enter the cavern as our alien selves and pretend to be one of the miners?" The brothers looked at each other, a small smile adorning them as Fang said, "Not a bad idea, let's get this show on the road." He picked up his device as they soon disguised themselves, entering the mine with pickaxes they'd borrowed from the village.

Entering the mine, Fang nodded to Boboiboy as the brunet separated from them as he went off, entering a mine with a group, seeing them nitpick on some stones, looking for metallic gems they'd simply give up to the guards. Boboiboy had gone in and out of several caverns when he noticed one that was blocked by a group of guards. He attempted to go past them but the alien blocked him with his spear. "Slaves aren't allowed in Her Highness' area." He said as Boboiboy moved back, giving a sheepish grin and excuse of mistaking the cavern before moving along, soon seeing Fang and Kaizo returning from their excursion group, Fang asking, "Any news?" "That tavern seems to be our end goal." Boboiboy whispered, nodding his head to his side, making Fang peer to the heavily guarded tavern.

Before they could formulate a plan, Boboiboy heard a whistle in the air, making him look to the air. Fang was confused when the entire area felt slower, he turned back, seeing that there was a bullet flying towards them, feeling something in his hand, looking down to see the golden key as he realized what it said, "Dagger!" He yelled as he summoned a dagger, matching it with the bullet as it got sliced in half, alarming the nearby slaves, clearing the area nearby them as Kaizo hissed, "So much for remaining hidden, I'll get the kids!" He moved back as Boboiboy moved towards the front, seeing they'd caught the guards attention. "Boboiboy Deca-split!" As his elements charged, fighting the oncoming guards, Fang used his new found powers to mold with his Shadow-Light abilities.

"Energy Binds! Engulf!"

Kaizo bound the guards to the wall, trapping them in panic as he made his way inside the cavern, wearing his helmet as he soon located where the kids were. Slicing and pushing back the enemies, soon he was led to the main room, seeing a tall female, her hair covering her face. "This is the Queen's Area, you are commanded to leave, putrid scum." She said in a soft voice, contrasting her foul words. Kaizo saw the kids move to the end of the bars, calling 'Uncle!' He saw their current state, minor bruises on their knees and had dirty clothes. "I don't take orders from you." Kaizo retorted, making the area around the woman glow, her hair soon flying to the side from the breeze she'd summoned.

Kaizo was alarmed to see her mouth widen, her skull cracked wide as her mouth spewed out green flames at him, making him dodge, putting a barrier around the kids to keep them safe. "An Experiment huh?" He muttered, making her rest her jaw, gritting her teeth at his comment, "I am more than that trash outside! How dare you make a mockery of me!" She yelled, soon her mouth opened wide, spewing fire as Kaizo soon duck, using his energy barrier, he moved the kids outside, blocking the attacks as the woman threw powerful punches towards him.

Zack soon saw that they were free, Kaizo ushering them to get out as they all now were before the raging battle outside. "Lady Aisha! Madam Keith's prisoners have escaped!" "Catch them you dumb-skulls!" Aisha yelled as she started to become aggressive, spewing fire when she was shocked by the air pushing it back at her, stinging as she got pushed back.

She groaned, looking up as she saw Cyclone with a small frown, "Sky Serpent!" He yelled, throwing blue boomerangs towards Aisha who dodged, Shadow went towards the kids, hugging them as he smiled, "Thank goodness, you are okay. Now I need you to–" "Look out!" Kaizo yelled as he felt that his barrier wouldn't make it. "Light Bulwark!" A bright solidified shield conjured before them, meeting with the attacker, a woman with scaled features and horns. Aisha groaned, kneeling down as she said, "Your Highness. Forgive my misconduct." "If you are sorry, you should've presented me with their heads." Their Queen said as she faced the group, Shadow and Eclipse keeping the kids behind them, sensing danger.

"You who'd defeated and slaughtered some of my men... I guess it's only fair as what he'd done." She voiced with honey-tone, confusing them as they heard a static noise in their ear pieces, Fang pressed the comms. 'Gopal? Sai? Situation Report?'

"The villagers!--Dead! We won't be able to–" Sai couldn't finish as he fought, making Fang curse beneath his breath, looking at the woman before them, wearing a sadistic smile. "Powerful people never show weakness... but you people are always revealing them." She said as Quake gritted his teeth, "What do you want?! After kidnapping these kids and hurting us, what more could you want and gain from this?!" He asked, making her squint at them, giving a menacing smile. "Power isn't easy to come-by... if you surrender a power-sphere in exchange for these children and your lives, I will appeal to them." She said, making Aisha exclaim, "Queen Keith! These–" She was silenced by Keith's glare, soon returning to see Fang say, "We won't. Metal, now!"

Keith was alarmed by the Metal Element jump up, punching the ground, "Metal Fortress!" A thick wall came between them as Keith yelled for her guards to attack. Eclipse provided cover along with Kaizo, the rest running over, "Hurry and get to the ship!" Fang pressed his comm, "Rendezvous on the ship! We have company so start it up!" Shielda who was currently finished defending the ship pressed her comm, "Understood, Commanding Ship Now." She said as she ran inside with the rest of the group.

The spaceship had come close, the hanger opening to reveal Gopal and Sai, Sai using his hat to push backs ome enemies as Gopal changed their weapons into jelly and crackers. Brianna was lifted up by Kaizo as he saw Faze and Zack running forward. Boboiboy recombined, both were alarmed to see some of the enemy shooting bullets in the air, using Cyclone, "Cyclone Sphere Barrier!" He defended as the kids, Fang and Kaizo were now currently on the ship, both Kaizo was in shock when Fang was switched out by a shadow duplicate, using the manual level to close the hanger, "Go!" Fang yelled through the comm as Shielda looked to those who arrived at the main deck, Kaizo thought about his brothers' choice, nodding to the pilot as they flew out the planet, managing to call Ochobot to teleport them out.