Decoded 25: Home for Him♡2

Decoded Transcript: Unfound...

Decoded 25: Home for Him ♡ 2

As Ying was waiting outside the school ground, she patiently waited for her son as he was finishing up some extracurricular activities after the school years, something she did frequently. Her eyes soon were drawn around by the familiar highschool, smiling as she recalled the time she'd entered the classroom to reunite with Yaya and Gopal, all of them choosing the same course. Her thoughts traveled back to their graduation when she was surprised by a familiar raven-haired male coming towards her, bringing a bouquet of flowers while looking a bit rough as he made quick work of a mission to make it on time, laughing a bit when Gopal felt jealous he didn't receive one. Her eyes felt glossy remembering their first day of returning after finishing their college years.

Their steps on the newly established hide-out base of TAPOPS, this being a diner instead of a laundromat, saluting properly to Kaizo who they were informed as no-longer a simple captain but a Commodore, 'You'll be trained by your direct superior as per Admiral Tarung's request.' The taller intimidating male spoke as he called for someone to come in, showing Fang who carried a bundle of files, wearing a smile as he stood before them, 'Hello. I'm Senior Lieutenant Fang, and will be training you corporals from this point forward.' his mischievous aura somehow comforted them, Gopal was in-shock as Yaya went to congratulate him with glee.

He took her aside, gently holding her hand as he stared at her, making her smile as he blushed, removing his grasp, saying, "I-I was just.. Too happy to see you, s-sorry for grabbing you so suddenly.' She chuckled, shaking her head.

"Mom~"

A hand waving before her snapped her out, looking to its owner as she saw Faze look at her with a beaming smile, her eyes trailed slightly to Brianna and Zack behind him, waving hello as she returned their greetings, "Oh, sorry, was too tired that I kinda zoned out. Hello, Anna. Zacky!" The youngest giggled as Zack felt shy by the nickname, Faze giving a teasing gaze as the brunet male huffed a breath. "Aunty Ying," Anna called as Ying hummed to acknowledge her, "Can Faze come to the Cocoa Shop and Tok Aba's place? We wanted to play a game!" She said excitedly, making Faze look at her with adorable eyes, eliciting a giggle from the older. "Fine~ but make sure you rest after okay? Don't be like your Uncle Gopal and ruin your eye-sights." They hummed, agreeing before they moved off, Faze giving her a hug before he chased the two siblings.

Ying heaved a breath, turning her heels to dash home, reaching there relatively quickly as she entered the house, seeing Faze's shoes near the side, smiling as she entered the main room to see that the younger male had ensured the house was clean and tidy. Moving to the second-floor, she passed by the boy's bedroom door ajar, noticing something out of the corner of her eye, making her slightly open the door to reveal a concerning sight.

Her heart moved to see everything in the room intact and tidy but the bed. She felt her eyes widen to see a picture frame face down on Faze's bed, picking it up to see a family portrait, all of them smiling brightly after Fang completed a mission before they ran off to vacation. Her eyes stung as tears slowly brimmed them, heaving a breath as she traced Fang's face with her finger, a single tear falling as she hugged the portrait, biting back sobs and whimpers as she uttered, "I'm sorry, Faze... I wasn't fast enough..." Her tears fell as she slumped down, bent on the ground as she let her tears run down her face, moistening her glasses as she muttered apologies to her son and husband for not saving the latter.

She soon heard some weird cracking noise outside, alerting her as she wiped her tears off, gently putting the picture frame down to the bedside table, moving out with caution as she peered from the room to the hall, soon gasping as she got out to see the air cracking, light peeking in, similar to Gopal's capabilities. "G-Gopal? Wai–" Before she could utter anymore, the light engulfed her, soon opening her eyes to a weird room with high-ceilings and a crystal looking layout.

With a sudden thud, she looked up to see a bull-headed figure move to the desk, sitting across from her as she tilted her head, looking down to the desk to see his name plate, reading, 'House of Lamentation Priest, Ramiro'. "This place... is it perhaps part of the Realm of Illusionaries? Or like Gopal's place?" She questioned, making Ramiro amused, "I see you've caught quickly. Hello, The Chaos Veil," he fixed his suit before continuing, "I am the High Priest Ramiro, I've brought you here to bring forth some questions that help process a certain spirit." She heaved a breath, nervous but nodded. "What is this... and what's the question?"

As Ying gasped, her eyes snapped open, seeing that she was inside Faze's bedroom, sat on the ground as the picture frame was by her figure. Her hand went to her head, uttering, "What was that?" Staggering to get up, she moved to pick up the picture frame, putting it back on the bedside table and walked outside, seeing that the crack wasn't there, but light emitted from their bedroom, making her worried as she rushed over, slamming the door open as she saw the blinding light disappear to show a familiar figure before her. "F-Fangie?" She uttered, afraid to be wrong, but her worries were easily pushed away when he moved his head to face her direction, showing his bandaged eyes, pulling his hand out to her as he frantically uttered, "L-Laopo?" moving his hand to find her as she realized his sight was currently impaired, rushing to hold his hand.

They moved to sit on the bed as Fang was staring to the side, unaware of Ying's surprised gaze as she gently held his hands into her own, "Please don't tell me I'm hallucinating... t-that's too cruel." She begged as he faced her direction, making her eyes welled up in tears, he moved his head close, managing to correctly guess and connect their foreheads, her breath fanning his face. "Laopo, I'm here... I'm really here with you." His sweetened voice made her heave a breath, tears pooling out.

"I'm sorry to leave you behind, I bet you were thinking of all sorts of things, but I promise none of this was ever your fault if you ever thought that

"I'm sorry to leave you behind, I bet you were thinking of all sorts of things, but I promise none of this was ever your fault if you ever thought that." Fang reassured, making her move to hug him, making him pat her back, Ying's tears smushed into his slightly tattered clothes. "I... love you." She said in a muffled voice, but he heard it, pressing his cheek on the side of her head as he huddled them close, "I love you, Ying."