Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D2)

BOYA: A Week of Love: (Tuesday) Day 2

The Next Day

Yaya came back at earth with the team to see how it was going. They went to Tok Aba's shop and saw it was packed. "Boboiboy!" Tok Aba said, walking to his grandson. "Hello, Atok." Boboiboy said, hugging his grandfather. "It seems business is well, Atok." Yaya said, hugging her Grandfather-in-law. "Is my mom helping out?" Yaya added. "Yes as well as Ms. Yinan." Tok Aba answered with a smile. "You should rest more, Tok Aba." Fang said with a concerned face. "I'm fine, I can still help out." Tok Aba answered. They walked to the counter and sat on the chairs. "Is everything alright? You all came." Ochobot said, going towards them.

"We just came by to see what up here." Yaya answered. "Then what is Gopal doing?" Ochobot said, pointing at Gopal who's ordering a drink. Fang looked at him and sighed. "He's always like that so what's new?" Boboiboy asked his robot friend. "Yup, anything new?" Ying said after she order a drink. "Well, there's a new drink named after Zack called. Zaco. It's super sweet with a refreshing taste in the end." Ochobot answers. "I'll get that." Yaya said to Tok Aba. "Okay then." Tok Aba agreed and made their drinks.

While they waited for their drinks, Brianna, Zack, and Faze came to them. "Dad!" Anna yelled, hugging her father. "Hello, Anna, Zack." Boboiboy said, hugging the two while Faze came and hugged Ying. "Hi, kiddo." Fang said, petting his sons head. "Why are you home?" He asks. "Just a simple check to see it the place is okay." Ying answered. "Well, everything is fine after what you guys, Dad." Faze said with a smile. While Fang and Ying are chatting with their child, Boboiboy was talking with his son, but his daughter didn't talk.

Cyclone came out and held his daughter's hand. "Come on. Tell me... I'm listening." Cyclone said, smiling and holding his daughter's hand softly. Brianna looked at her father's eyes. "S-Someone in school has been following me. I've been scared of telling you since you might get mad." Brianna said with a pouting-scared face. "Why would I be? I'll deal with that later. So, since I'm here how about you, mom, and Zack stay here with me for a while? Okay?" He asks, making her smile and she stayed with them.

Yaya looked at her husband and tugged his sleeve. Cyclone looked at her, calmly. "Why?" Cyclone asks. "Thank you." Yaya said, smiling. Cyclone kissed her head, making her blush. "Dey! We're not invisible right?" Gopal asks Fang while Fang laughs.

A Charactar Line Drawn By Me: