Decode 13: The Missing Heir

Dec. : 19 33 34 39 32 44 22 33 34 28 33

Or. : VGhpbmdzIFdoaWNo

Decode 13: The Missing Heir

While the ladies chatted in Keith's quarters, Brianna was wandering around the station, waving hello to some of the recruits who cooed at her adorable exterior, smiling as she moved off

While the ladies chatted in Keith's quarters, Brianna was wandering around the station, waving hello to some of the recruits who cooed at her adorable exterior, smiling as she moved off. 'Where did Dad go?' She thought, her mind recalling where her father initially went but got lost in the crowd of aliens. "Who let a kid here?" A male alien asked, making her turn to see his green skin, making her curiously gaze towards his face, his eyes having an unprecedented darkness. "Must be one of those cadets or something." Another green alien, looking like a toad, said as Brianna felt her stomach churn the wrong way.

She simply showed a small smile, "S-Sorry for disturbing you, I'll–" "Hey, shouldn't a cutie like you salute to us? We are still corporal." The first alien said, closing in as his large hand held her arm, Brianna struggling away as she said, "L-let go!" She struggled, annoying the figure, clamping his hand over her mouth to silence her.

"What are you two doing, Corporals?"

The silky yet refined tone slightly scared the two unsavory corporals, looking behind them as one gasped, moving to let go of Brianna as she stumbled to the side, panting as she tried to breath properly. The two green aliens looked scared before the larger male, his blueish green hair slightly hiding his fearfully deep blue eyes bore down on them. "I've clearly said to keep your unsavory actions outside of this station. For someone older than me, I thought you'd need no more than one warning?" His words pierced the two, the second alien swallowed the lump in his throat, unable to speak as the first one spoke, "W-We are sorry, Sir Damien."

Damien shut his eyes, swatting them away with his hand gesture, making them ran off away from the halls. Brianna held her throat, looking at the tall man with a humanoid looking figure. "U-uh..." he faced her, making her give a small smile, "T-Thank you for helping me." She spoke as he heaved a breath, putting his hands on his hips, tilting his head, confused as to how a young girl got on the ship. "State your rank." "I-I'm not–uhh–I don't work here, sir." Her words furrowed his brows, "My dad works here, I was looking for him, oh! Maybe you can tell me?" She stated, making him pique his interest at the bubbly child, nodding to her request. "His name is–"

"Ms. Anna? Why are you here near the training areas?" Damien looked up, saluting to the sight of Mikleo, his direct superior who'd pulled the collars of two males, the ones that gave him a minor migraine and seeing a familiar figure as he felt a chill run down his back. "Sir Mikleo. Sir Boboiboy." Boboiboy nodded as he eased down his hand, making the brunet look to his daughter, Damien speaking up, "Oh, she'd gotten in a bit of trouble with these men trying to flirt with her. Her father apparently works here, sir." He reported, making Mikleo internally laugh as he stifled a laugh, Boboiboy giving a small crooked smile, looking menacing before he flashed a sweet smile to his daughter as he moved his arms to the side.

Brianna returned his smile, moving to hug him, barely reaching the small of his back as she peered up, Boboiboy stated, "Of course he does. I'm her father after all."

Damien looked shocked, looking at Mikleo who nodded to confirm his identity. "O-oh, sorry sir. I wasn't aware." "It's fine, Dad! Mister was nice and helped me with those mean guys!" She said, pointing at the two men who became threatened as they saw Boboiboy's eyes grack some red lightning, his anger masked to not scare his daughter as he faced her nodding, "Don't worry, Dad will have a friendly chat with them."

"Well, unless you do, I might, Dad." The group turned to see Zack emitting a dark aura, similar to his father's masking smile as the ladies walked towards them.

"Hi, Yanni, finished with Faze's little training session?" Zack nodded as he moved to his father's side, Brianna moving to hug her brother, chuckling at her adorable actions. Damien sheepishly scratched his nape, Yaya moving to thank him after they overheard his deeds. They were surprised when Keith gasped, making everyone, excluding Mikleo who excused himself to reprimand the two, Damien's eyes widened, mirroring her own as Ying asked, "Uh, Keith, something wrong?" Her voice filled with worry as Keith took steady steps towards the tall male, soon standing before him as she held his broad shoulders, her eyes turning glossy. "Y-you..." She uttered, making Damien press his lips together. 'This familiar face... the large horn.... And this lock of hair, I am not mistaken.' She thought as his blue orbs dawned to her, looking nervous.

"Damien? Is this really you?" She asked in a hushed voice, making the large male look at her with a smile, his eyes turning glossy as Keith's tears slowly fell. As he nodded, she gasped, sniffling as she hugged him. The people in the room confused, Boboiboy asked, "Uh, what's going on?" Keith gently moved back, holding his wrist as she faced them, "This boy... is my son." She spoke with glee, Yaya cupping her mouth in shock as Ying gasped, looking at the slight similarities she'd taken from Keith's description of Blue Falcon.

Boboiboy asked, "Wait, what?! This boy is... but how?" "I'd lost my child during Phoenix's attack after the space shuttle I'd used got sent off. I made sure to keep myself blinded by his location to avoid myself from bringing him harm..." Keith said as Damien nodded to her words.

He soon faced the group, saying, "I found myself crash landing on a planet called Ociera, the water planet. Mikleo was responsible for who I'd become for this past decades. Pretty soon as I turned 18, I was promoted as a lieutenant." His words made they a bit appreciative that he got raised in a safe home. Yaya held her hand to her chest, 'This is amazing, you both met each other again..." She said, making the rest chuckle.

"The real question I want to know is how he's already 18? He's bigger than me." Boboiboy pointed out as he jutted his finger towards the male, feeling sheepish as Ying said, 'Well, they are aliens right. Some of those Colbians were bigger than us too." The brunet nodded in understanding. The group moving as Boboiboy excused himself for a meeting with two aliens.