Decoded 27: Kaizo's Mission

Decoded Transcript: Unfound...

Decoded 27: Kaizo's Mission

After a month-long recovery while doing some work, Boboiboy and Yaya were eating in their home, talking about the most recent power-flux incident they had to manage. "I made a really bad move." "Oh, it's fine, honey, she'll learn to control it at some point." She uttered as the male bit his bottom lip, leaning over the table as he rested his head, silently thinking about how Brianna nearly caused a massive blackout around town after she misused her power unconsciously. Yaya chuckled, petting his head as he heard the doorbell ring, making the brunet look at him to see that she didn't know who it was, standing up as he put his cap back on before moving off to the door, opening it to see a familiar figure by the gate.

"Fleet Admiral?" Boboiboy stated, giving a quick salute as he moved towards the gates, opening it to let Tarung inside with his friends letting themselves in. "We'll take more inside." Tarung stated as the brunet nodded, shutting the door as Ochobot got inside.

With everyone settled around the living room, Tarung stood before their figures heaving a breath. "I regret to inform you of this after your recovery, but this mission is confidential and is under coded H416ER." He informs as the rest listened in, the red-skinned alien faced Ochobot who created a holographic screen for them, showing an unidentified woman and Kaizo. "A few years ago, we met with a human-broker and discovered several power-spheres have landed here on Earth, we managed to take most of them back and after the Loxter incident, we were sure most are aware of the existence of this power." He points to the screen, "This woman is named Ms. Hannah Lindsay, she is currently the only remaining scientist completely aware of power-spheres in your planet."

Gopal noticed his tense tone, asking, "What happened to the rest... don't tell me." "Most fell before we tracked them, apparently we were late to get informed and those aliens found them threats and executed them." Tarung stated as the group fell silent.

He cleared his throat before facing them, "That in mind, last year we received a message from one of the Militaries in Europe and informed us of Ms. Lindsay–we thanked them for the cooperation and safety before formally sending her a bodyguard." He voiced as Kaizo's image soon got switched for a file agreement as they saw Hannah's current residence. Fang was wide-eyed, finding it hard for his brother to get involved in matters he doesn't find important. "Your mission is to transfer Ms. Lindsay to a base of operations between the militia and our forces, we have word someone is aiming to harm her and we need to act fast." He finishes as Boboiboy stands, asking, "When do we leave?" "Approximately a day from now." The brunet nodded as he faced his wife who wore a reassuring smile.

As Kaizo entered the house, wearing a simple white sweater and pants, he moved inside to see the house in a cleaned state, looking around as he heard movement by the stairs seeing a ginger haired female come down, making her beam a smile towards him. "You're finally back!" She uttered, making him furrow a brow with an amused smile, she blushed, clearing her throat as she looked to the side, fixing her clothes, "I-I mean it's good to see you back and safe, Kaizo." She added as he rolled his eyes.

"Did anything happen while I was gone, Hannah?" He asked, making her bite her lips, looking to the side as she nodded, his face turning serious as she gently held his wrist, leading him to the living room to show a large bouquet of dead flowers and a paper tag with a picture of her and Kaizo when she needed to go grocery shopping. He clicked his tongue, peering to see her hiding behind him, holding onto his arm. "We might need to move again, the rent is supposed to end tomorrow, pack your things." He said as he gently held her shoulder, making her stare into his ruby eyes, "Don't worry, I'm here." He added as she nodded, assured by his small smile as he let go, letting her move upstairs to quickly pack her bag. Kaizo moved to one of the storage rooms of the house, opening the lights to show his workspace filled with machines, checking the gadgets and devices before putting them in his bag.

Kaizo switched to one of his maroon shirts and dark blue coats, fixing his boots as he put in some neutralizing darts in-case he needs them later, standing proper as he picked up is bag, fixing his mask before flicking a button that disguised it as a normal cap, putting it on as he moved outside, seeing her put her big backpack on, holding her hand as he went outside, entering the busier streets as they attempted to make their way to the bus station, waiting on the crossing when he realized someone suspicious a few feet behind them and one across the street, tugging Hannah close to him, he became silent, making her realize there was imminent danger, glancing around.

His red orbs saw the one across the street move towards them as the light turned red for the cars, "Run." He said as they ran off to the other side of the intersection, the two figures chasing them as Hannah gasped, picking up her pace as Kaizo let her go, telling her to go ahead turning as he grabbed a nearby trash can, flailing it once before he kicked it to one of the men, stumbling back as he rushed to chase Hannah, seeing one of them reveal a gun, catching up to her as they went to the side after multiple bullets fired, seeing some guys ahead, the were stuck in the crossfire..

They were surprised by a car stopping before them, the window dropping to show Gopal wearing a black-tie suit in the driver-seat as Yaya was in the passenger-seat, "Sir! Get on!" He called as Kaizo simply waited to question him, telling her to get on, both entering the back as the car started, driving off to the main roads. Yaya turned to them, giving a device log, the male nodded as he put his blue-mask on, soon revealing Tarung and Ciciko's report logs. The pink-hijab wearing female looked towards Hannah, giving a smile as the latter asked, "W-Who are you guys?" "Hello, I'm Commodore Yaya and this is Captain Gopal, we are here to help–Get down!" She yelled, seeing some guys chasing them on motorbikes while shooting guns, shattering the glass as the two bent down.

Gopal hissed as he saw them gaining on them, pressing his ear piece, "We got company!" "Fang to the Rescue Team, we're coming in." Fang stated as the bikers heard engines revving behind them, some facing behind as two gray vehicles soon reached them, Boboiboy and Fang gaining speed as Ying ran beside them. They matched the multiple bikers' speed as Ying rushed pass, kicking back the one closest to Gopal's side, Hannah gasped as she saw Fang' summon his Shadow Grasp, pushing the rest away as Boboiboy punched the others back with his Metal Gloved hand. Ying knocked on the window as Kaizo moved to drop it down, "Sir, we'll be moving you to the next base, it'll take a bit so we need some assistance!" She stated as the older nodded, turning to see the gaining cars behind them.

With the bikers either pushed back or decommissioned, the two remained behind Gopal's car, Boboiboy turning to see some guys with armed cars behind them, one shooting at them as Fang gritted his teeth, nearly getting shot. "How long do we need?" "20 minutes more!" Boboiboy stated as he saw a devious grin, nodding as Boboiboy pressed his special comm's conjuring his helmet as Fang did the same, "Boboiboy Triple-split!" As he soon splat into Thunderstorm, Solar and Shadow, landing side by side as their less-spatial bikes combined with their motif. "I'll help too." She flew out, clearing the path by moving the cars away to the side, apologizing as Thunderstorm twisted his knob, saying, "Thunder Exhaust!" His red-lightning came from behind electrocuting some of the bikers as Fang completely stopped in his track, soon jumping aboard one of the cars, punching the shooters off.

A car came before Gopal's path, ramming as their fronts crashed but the former still drove, Ying entered the car as she felt exhausted, "Ying do something!" He panicked, making her nod, but was alarmed by Kaizo peering from behind, saying, "Energy Slice!" As he completely sliced the car in-half, alarming the drivers as they soon drove off, hearing a thud behind him, looking back to see Yaya carrying Boboiboy and Fang as the were propped down, exhausted. "All clear! Go, Gopal!" She spoke as the latter drove ahead.

Reaching the base of operations gates, they saw it opened by soldiers, entering as their beat-up car soon moved in.