Decode 2: Shattered to the Core

Dec. : 22 33 40 7 26 44 39 45

Or : V2hvIEhhc24ndAo=

Decode 2: Shattered to the Core

As the group reported via a holographic visual, the Fleet Admirals collectively warns them of its properties still unknown. "There hasn't been any information of what these Keys of the Powerful Illusionaries are. Nut has scoured the entire library to figure it out and even with the help of some power-spheres, it is still unknown." Ciciko voiced as Boboiboy furrowed his brows, thinking of what it meant.

Fang sighed, "Stand by as we retrieve the keys. Return to the station at–" Red lights blared on the ship and at the station, Fang and Yaya rushing to the main deck as Kaizo moved to their main station. The Fleet Admiral voiced, "It's a distress signal! Level 3 from Earth!" The group was in shock.

Tarung commanded, "Get Ochobot on the line!" They all had Ochobot on the holographic screen presented as Boboiboy opened with the line, "Ochobot! What's going on?" "There is a large ship here! It's not Adudu and much dangerous!" Ochobot exclaimed, all of them hearing loud explosions and fearful screams. Ciciko hissed as he looked to the screen showing Boboiboy and his Team. He slammed his hands on the desk, "Ochobot! Teleport their ship to Earth!" The robot nodded, soon disconnecting to prepare.

"Your mission has been postponed, for now, focus on mandating the situation on Earth." Kaizo stated as they stood proper and saluted before the line cut and there was a rumble in the air, soon a blue-light glimmered and showed a portal to their city. They faced their Ship's Captain, Fang, saying, "Now!" He sped up and entered the portal, letting the robot see their entry to the planet as he shut the large portal, feeling exhausted as he plopped down by Tok Aba, hiding in his shop for the time being.

The group felt their eyes dilate at the chaotic sight of the city being tarnished and alien minions abusing the humans below. Boboiboy rushed to the hanger, yelling, "We gotta go! Open it!" Fang nodded as he soon stationed the ship in the air, leaving it to remain airborne as the rest soon waited by the hanger, Fang pressing a button as he moved to follow them, the hanger cracking open to let them see the cruel sight. Without hesitation, Yaya and Ying led the battle, jumping down as Ying propped down and kicked those enemies nearby away and Yaya using her powers to pick them up and slam them to the side.

Boboiboy and Fang looked around as Gopal soon landed on one of the higher buildings, sniping the weapons and robotic enemies with his powers and assisting the girls. Meanwhile, the two found a man seemingly leading a pack of enemies. "That's our guy." Boboiboy uttered, "let's go get 'em." He added before they jumped down. "Shadow Falcon!" "Boboiboy Cyclone!"

They transformed and summoned their rides, soon flying past the enemies being dealt by their friends and lovers, Boboiboy using his cyclone drill to punch the man away but the grin caught him off guard, soon the man punched the air, creating a large shockwave that pushed him back to a pile of debris, Fang calling at him, seeing his figure emerged to his feet, in a slight fit after the powerful attack. "Shadow Bear! Attack!" He summoned, soon commanding it to attack as the man kept dodging or defending until he clapped his hands twice, getting the air to push it away and soon turn the shadow to dust.

The Man felt amused as the two Admirals stood by each other, frowning at the sight of the crazed man, calling for its minions as they started to swarm the two when Boboiboy gritted his teeth, tightly clenching his fist and soon punched the ground as it crumbled, making some minions topple to the side but Fang soon used his light powers to strike them off, Yaya and Ying seeing the destruction, rushed towards them but was alarmed by the man appearing before them. Yaya was pushed back by his punch into the air and sliced Ying away, causing the two to move back.

Boboiboy splat into three, Fang moved thru the shadow of his feet, flying upwards to clock the man's face, easily empowering him as he flew back, looking up to see Cyclone yell, "Sky Serpent!" Multiple boomerangs shot towards him as he winced on impact, alarmed by Thunderstorm teleporting in front him with Fang. "Light Banquet!" "Thunder Vortex!" They charged, the red lights striking the man as fell, the area crumbling down on the heavy impact of his figure.

Boboiboy, Quake, remained by the rest, protecting their friends as the three landed by the figure, soon seeing the dust settle. Boboiboy felt his ears ring for a moment when an explosion emerged from behind, soon the man staggered up to his feet, cackling in insanity as he glared at the group, Ying still sat on the floor after Gopal helped patch up her wounds and Yaya stood by her husband's original form. Robotic minions soon rushed forward, both before the group could fight, they froze at the sight of a certain entrapment robot holding a transparent ball–containing their kids. Faze held his palm onto the glass, exclaiming, "Dad!" His eyes filled with fear as Brianna was held by Yanni, keeping her safe as she'd fainted.

"Not so tough now, Admirals?" The man said as his skin slowly peeled off into the air, like he'd been a husk of a human. Fang was about to trap him using his shadow hands but the man commanded, "Retreat. His Eminence demands so." His figure soon nothing but dust as every minion left to their devices, the group rushing after their kids but were toppled down by the enemies, forced to watch the spaceship fly out of Earth's orbit.

Yaya attempted to fly but her watch reached its limit along with her collective consciousness, soon falling back as Boboiboy caught her, turning to Gopal who also panicked alongside Fang when Ying fainted, "Get a car or something! They need medical help!"