Decoded 21: Of Black and White

Decoded Transcript: Gather the Words...

Decoded 21: Of Black and White

"There you are, Kamsi," The monstrous bunny faced them, "--and Wenzi." Helio uttered with a devious gleam, making the three focus.

Wenzi titled, her large metallic tail moving about as she questioned, "What are these little guys doing? Want us to gobble them up?" Helio smirked as he nodded, making Kamsi yawn before he slightly leaned forward, running towards them with an unprecedented speed. Fang summoned his Light Rapier, matching with Kamsi's sharp claws, pushing it back as it used its speed to attack, punching and scratching at them as Quake punched the ground but was surprised when a figure jumped towards him, replicating his movement as the ground cracked, slightly crumbling as the area shook.

Thunderstorm moved forward, using his spear, he attacked as Wenzi laughed before her hand slowly shifted gears into a spear, matching with the elements' attack, both slightly pushed back. "Humans? How disgusting that you are here." Wenzi spoke as she moved her hand back, seemingly confident as Gopal realized what exactly Wenzi's power was with those attacks. "Superhuman speed and strength. Power replication,"Gopal spoke as he glared at the monster, smirking, "Even monster transformation. You are one heck of a monster if I saw one." Gopal voiced as the area was engulfed into a mirror palace, pushing them back as their attacks became ineffective, Boboiboy recombined before Gopal's crystal.

"I won't be able to hold long," Gopal looked annoyed inside the barrier he controlled, facing the two, "My key can't steal my physical form nor can it disappear after using. That monster won't budge with any attack unless you put its main form down. The two are also formidable as they've become a form of superhuman–alien, give or take." Gopal grunted as Helio's monster form came into light, crushing the crystal barrier as they moved back, the taller male alarmed as his eyes saw it, but wasn't able to attack or defend. "Gopal!" The two admirals called as Gopal's stomach got pierced, a bit of the monster's nail seen on the other side, making the male cough.

Helio maniacally laughed as he pulled his hand off, making Gopal grit his teeth, feeling weak as his friends gathered around him, holding his arm to keep him sitting. "I used my final barriers... to cover the area... use it well if you ever... trigger an explosion..." He uttered, wearing a smile as he held his stomach, "I won't die... so go..." He added, his eyes turning weaker as Boboiboy and Fang looked at each other for a moment, nodding as they laid their friend to sit back on a boulder, sending a log to Kaizo who rushed back. Boboiboy clenched his fist, looking towards the three with a devious gaze. "You sure picked a heck of a day to die." He taunted, annoying Kamsi who soon charged forward.

The lifted their hands, holding their keys as it glowed, engulfing them in light. Kaizo managed to reach the area, seeing Gopal as he gently held the male's shoulder, calling him in worry of his state, "Gopal? Captain?" "I'm... here, sir." He uttered, feeling weak as the older nodded, gently lifting his body without problems, seeing the two lights slowly clear out, having an idea of what happened before running off to the ship.

" He uttered, feeling weak as the older nodded, gently lifting his body without problems, seeing the two lights slowly clear out, having an idea of what happened before running off to the ship