Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D7)

BOYA: A Week of Love: (Sunday) Day 7

Yaya woke up in the middle of the night due to her body feeling soaked in sweat. She sat up and saw her husband nowhere to be seen. She stood up and walked towards the door. She went to the corridors and entered the training room in-hopes of finding him, but she saw no one else. She went out and searched for her husband in the cafeteria, his office, even in his room, but found no one. She walked back to her room when she saw a door cracked opened. She peeked in and saw a table with lamp shade on. She went near it and looked at what were the books on the table.

She saw it was studies on the planets of the universe. 'Colby, Nytroin, Atlas Gleam. All of those were planets that were attacked before and helped by us...' She thought, but she suddenly felt dizzy. She held herself up from the table, but she caused a small noise while she slammed her hand on it. She looked around and saw no one.

Suddenly, someone held her as she was about to fall back. "What are you doing here?" A Voice asked. She looked behind and saw Solar holding 5 book on one hand while she's being held in the other. "Umm... I was looking for y-you..." She answered, still surprised. "Why so? You are still sick and you went all the way out here to look for me." Solar said also in a commanding voice. "I'm sorry... I just got curious..." She mentioned with pout. "*sigh* Next time at least tell us. Why are you curious anyway?" he asks while placing books on the table. "Usually the Space Archives are closed by this time." She mentioned while he still held her hand.

He sat her down next to him and looked at her. "I'd be glad if you were in better shape as well. I wished you'd get well sooner since I actually don't wanna leave you Ill." He said in a caring voice, making her blush a bit. "I'll try to then... okay." She said, making him nod. "Why are you here anyway it's so late." She said with smiled face. "I wanted to this so that tomorrow I'll be able to focus on you." He answered, not letting go of her hand and flipping through the pages of a book.

She smiled looking at him. "I'll melt if you keep staring at me, Honey." Solar said, still not looking away from the book. She looked away from him, blushing madly. "I'll let you go if you wanna sleep now." Solar said, finally looking at her while his other hand stood his head. "I want to stay here with you though." She pouting and holding hand with both of her hand. "You'd wanna study instead of sleeping?" He asked again. "Yeah." She answered. He nodded, but stood up and put his vest and hat on her. "You're cold because your hand wasn't warm. Just stay here with me. Okay." Boboiboy said hugging her, making her shyer. The night continued and she slept after a few hours while Solar continued to study...

A Character Line Drawn By Me: